Discussion Random Chat MegaThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
by looking at pictures it just looks like theirs s**t everywhere and people everywhere. The water looks stuffed and apprently they drink out of the same stream they throw dead bodies in! go figure
What a very insular view you have there. Try not to paint every person of an entire country with the same brush. It's unfair and inaccurate, particularly when you base it off "looking at pictures". Australia in some parts isn't all that flash, either.

You have to remember that India is an incredibly large and diverse population. Yes, there are areas of slum and poverty within India, and obviously you've heard about them, but for the most part, there are incredibly beautiful and spectacular places to see, things to do and people to be with. Incredible food and an interesting culture.

What a very insular view you have there. Try not to paint every person of an entire country with the same brush. It's unfair and inaccurate, particularly when you base it off "looking at pictures". Australia in some parts isn't all that flash, either.

You have to remember that India is an incredibly large and diverse population. Yes, there are areas of slum and poverty within India, and obviously you've heard about them, but for the most part, there are incredibly beautiful and spectacular places to see, things to do and people to be with. Incredible food and an interesting culture.
I will explore google maps lol, but i wont be planning on travelling their, its just everyone i know who has been their has had problems

Im not really a keen overseas person tbh, i dropped language this year meaning i cant go 2 france (not fussed anyway)

I wouldnt mind going to the USA or UK though

I will explore google maps lol, but i wont be planning on travelling their, its just everyone i know who has been their has had problems

Im not really a keen overseas person tbh, i dropped language this year meaning i cant go 2 france (not fussed anyway)

I wouldnt mind going to the USA or UK though
You can still go to France! They mostly speak English there, though it's good practice to speak their language.

I'm going and my French is near non-existent. I've learned basic phrases and all but I'm terrible.

Luckily I made really close friends with a French girl in high school and I'll be staying with her/travelling with her, so my French probably won't be rolled out a whole lot.

You can still go to France! They mostly speak English there, though it's good practice to speak their language.

I'm going and my French is near non-existent. I've learned basic phrases and all but I'm terrible.

Luckily I made really close friends with a French girl in high school and I'll be staying with her/travelling with her, so my French probably won't be rolled out a whole lot.
Nar im not interested in france
Our school does the exchange program pretty much

Also i dont wanna sound like a one minded person cause im not

You've got a fantastic post:like ratio mate.
Nah, it actually means nothing to me, unlike my KD ration on black ops II

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look who's fishing for likes. Congrats.
Just because someone has x amount of likes doesn't mean they were fished for.

Refer to Stormy's post above about insular views.

I'd like to thank my parents, my BigFooty followers and my facebook friends.

View attachment 105662
I have roughly 14.5k likes.

Considering when I had 5k posts I only had about 3k likes, that's pretty much 6k posts for 12k likes. Like 2 likes for every post. And I post a lot of s**t, so that's surprising.

I've had mates go to India and then return after absolutely adoring the place

Also, since India is total crock according to one man in this thread, let's play a game called Guess the derelict nation!
nma.img-ci20032116-080-vi-vs1.jpg

I've had mates go to India and then return after absolutely adoring the place

Also, since India is total crock according to one man in this thread, let's play a game called Guess the derelict nation!
nma.img-ci20032116-080-vi-vs1.jpg
Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back