Help BF crashing tab in Google Chrome - Solved on Page 6?

Getting worse, have no plugins on mine either

Edit : just re-installed over the top with the latest installer and it appears to be ok for now
I have a dozen tabs open - three on BF - and no crashes.

Checking it on two other machines, I still can't get anything to break.

Last edited:

MrWusPigs

Senior List
Jul 17, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
I don't have an ipad because I'm a bitch but I never even experienced any of this being an android user. What gives?

Any one else having issues on their ipad when using chrome? Every time I'm in bigfooty it crashes when i try to upload an image. Also crashes every now and then when i click 'reply' on a comment. Could be a hint from Chief...
I'll check this one out.

Everything seems to indicate that it is general crapness issue with Chrome. I've heard reports of similar issues with Chrome on other non-related sites. The sort of things that could be caching it are the contents of the cache and possibly flash as well.

I'd recommend making sure you have the latest version of flash and if it persists, clear out your cache and if it still persists, reinstall chrome, and if it still persists, switch to a different browser.

Sep 6, 2009
FNQ
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Bears
I still have had no problems other than a giff on a thread in the Port board slowed it down a tad. No crashes whatsoever and I spend hours here each day. Maybe it is a plugin?

May 7, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
I was getting the occasional aw snap page. This weekend though I can hardly view the forum. I just keep getting a blank white page.
Win 8.1 64 bit
Chrome which is up to date.
The only extension is adblock which makes no difference off or on.
BigFooty is the only page that has the problem.

Back