Media SIN City Swamprats go Underground in a SFA first

By Arfa Boner

Whilst the move of the Swamprats from Alberton to SIN City was a very public affair, little was known to the SFA community about what was to be their new home ground. After the Swamprats left Alberton Oval in what can only be called a blaze of glory the Swamprats needed to find a new home in their new town.

bradford_stadium_2.jpg

The Swamprats supporters were quick to turn on the ground that was the site of so many losses over the last two seasons.

There were strong ruours that the rats were going to Radelaide Oval which had recently been refurbished but the club and the stadium management authority could not agree on term. It seems that flanellette, bonds tank tops, stubbies, thongs and ugg boots aren't appropriate attire.
The club turned to SIN City mayor and newly appointed club ambassador Fat Tony to find a new home.

Fat_Tony_Thumbs_Up.jpg

New Swamprats ambassador Fat Tony

Fat Tony was quoted as saying "life here in SIN City is not about what you know but who you know. Everything is done behind the scenes, under the cover of darkness. When I knew the Swamprats were relocating I knew the best place for them, a place that suits the type of people they are and the type of people they represent. So without further adieu I would like to announce the Swamprats new home stadium - The Underground. Placed 50m below the city streets is a sublime stadium funded by illegal drugs, slave trade, gambling and prostitution.

graffiti2.jpg

Local artists have decorated the walkways to the ground
undocumented-migrants-3.jpg

New swamprats players Millky95 toxic LukeParkerno1 and ShaunDuggan get familiar with the pre training pad down

Swamprats co Captain spookism told the media he was excited about the new team look and the new surroundings. He was quoted as saying "I can't wait to test out the hookers on fith avenue".

With a new home, a new oval, new players the Swamprats are looking the goods for Season 19.

#swampratsunite

By Arfa Boner

Whilst the move of the Swamprats from Alberton to SIN City was a very public affair, little was known to the SFA community about what was to be their new home ground. After the Swamprats left Alberton Oval in what can only be called a blaze of glory the Swamprats needed to find a new home in their new town.

bradford_stadium_2.jpg

The Swamprats supporters were quick to turn on the ground that was the site of so many losses over the last two seasons.

There were strong ruours that the rats were going to Radelaide Oval which had recently been refurbished but the club and the stadium management authority could not agree on term. It seems that flanellette, bonds tank tops, stubbies, thongs and ugg boots aren't appropriate attire.
The club turned to SIN City mayor and newly appointed club ambassador Fat Tony to find a new home.

Fat_Tony_Thumbs_Up.jpg

New Swamprats ambassador Fat Tony

Fat Tony was quoted as saying "life here in SIN City is not about what you know but who you know. Everything is done behind the scenes, under the cover of darkness. When I knew the Swamprats were relocating I knew the best place for them, a place that suits the type of people they are and the type of people they represent. So without further adieu I would like to announce the Swamprats new home stadium - The Underground. Placed 50m below the city streets is a sublime stadium funded by illegal drugs, slave trade, gambling and prostitution.

graffiti2.jpg

Local artists have decorated the walkways to the ground
undocumented-migrants-3.jpg

New swamprats players Millky95 toxic LukeParkerno1 and ShaunDuggan get familiar with the pre training pad down

Swamprats co Captain spookism told the media he was excited about the new team look and the new surroundings. He was quoted as saying "I can't wait to test out the hookers on fith avenue".

With a new home, a new oval, new players the Swamprats are looking the goods for Season 19.

#swampratsunite

Ive assumed the position
bring the peanut butter
and
the goat!

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
Just when you thought that this place couldn't sink any lower!

Back