• Melbourne

Votes: 14 7.0%
  • Richmond

Votes: 15 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 20 10.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Clearly it's down to Geelong or the Crows. He won't be playing anywhere else.
on what mail? Just because he grew up near geelong and his parents barrack for them doesn't mean alot these days. If he gets a good offer from a club that he believes will be in a good position in his playing days, that has a greater impact.

on what mail? Just because he grew up near geelong and his parents barrack for them doesn't mean alot these days. If he gets a good offer from a club that he believes will be in a good position in his playing days, that has a greater impact.
For example Hawthorn, He would be Happy to go to Hawthorn I reckon.

Yeah, Geelong, Richmond and North would be in the box seat if Adelaide don't make the 8. Essendon and Hawthorn won't have enough money in all likelihood, I doubt he'll leave for Port or Fremantle.

No mail, it just seems like an obvious conclusion to make. There's alot more to it than just the fact that he grew up near Geelong. As for your last sentence, I believe that club will be Geelong.
Who are you actually trying to convince mate? It looks to me like you're trying to convince yourself more than anyone else.
Yeah, Geelong, Richmond and North would be in the box seat if Adelaide don't make the 8. Essendon and Hawthorn won't have enough money in all likelihood, I doubt he'll leave for Port or Fremantle.
I wouldn't have thought that North would have the cap space either? And I can't see him going to Richmond on the basis that either of Adelaide or Geelong would be able to offer a greater chance of success than they could.

I just can't see it going any other way than staying at Adelaide or going to Geelong.

not when Mitchell, Hodge and Burgoyne are hanging up the boots at seasons end (or end of 2016). It would only be Lewis (29), Shiels, Smith and then a host of very young players who have yet to fully establish themselves. He'd have to carry the midfield all over again.

Same issue applies at Geelong with Johnson, Stokes, Bartel set to retire shortly.

not when Mitchell, Hodge and Burgoyne are hanging up the boots at seasons end (or end of 2016). It would only be Lewis (29), Shiels, Smith and then a host of very young players who have yet to fully establish themselves. He'd have to carry the midfield all over again.

Same issue applies at Geelong with Johnson, Stokes, Bartel set to retire shortly.
With Selwood, Caddy, Guthrie, Horlin-Smith, Duncan and Motlop all either at or coming into their prime I don't think that there will be too heavy a reliance on Danger if he decides to join the Cats mate.

No mail, it just seems like an obvious conclusion to make. There's alot more to it than just the fact that he grew up near Geelong. As for your last sentence, I believe that club will be Geelong.

Who are you actually trying to convince mate? It looks to me like you're trying to convince yourself more than anyone else.

I wouldn't have thought that North would have the cap space either? And I can't see him going to Richmond on the basis that either of Adelaide or Geelong would be able to offer a greater chance of success than they could.

I just can't see it going any other way than staying at Adelaide or going to Geelong.
North have more cap space, and Richmond right now probably do if they clear out a couple of deadwood players. You're biased towards your own side, I could very well say that he's more likely to go to Essendon, doesn't mean it's true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North have more cap space, and Richmond right now probably do if they clear out a couple of deadwood players. You're biased towards your own side, I could very well say that he's more likely to go to Essendon, doesn't mean it's true.
To be fair, judging by the poll and also the general concencus of the footy public I'm not alone in the opinion that I have.

And I would also dispute the fact that North would have the cap space. Perhaps some North supporters could shed some light on the matter?

Yes you could say that he's going to play for Essendon, but I'm not so sure that it's the right analogy to use in this case.

To be fair, judging by the poll and also the general concencus of the footy public I'm not alone in the opinion that I have.

And I would also dispute the fact that North would have the cap space. Perhaps some North supporters could shed some light on the matter?

Yes you could say that he's going to play for Essendon, but I'm not so sure that it's the right analogy to use in this case.
Fair to say the media has played a huge role in manipulating the masses (who can't think for themselves). Any story related to Dangerfield usually has Geelong involved without a shred of substance. I for one think he is leaving the crows, based on his body language. But I feel his decision will be similar to the Chris Judd move to Carlton. Weighing up several sides and picking the right fit.

lol you'll go 1 million
No, that's not how Hawthorn recruit.

They'll offer a professional environment and the opportunity to be part of a successful side, not bags of cash.

That's how we recruit, not you.. otherwise Money bags Frawley wouldn't be the most paid in your side
He's far from the most paid player in our side.

If he goes it will be to a club located in Victoria

I reckon Adelaide. Hard to see him leave, and I reckon Adelaide would definitely want to keep him, unless the get a crazy good offer

With Selwood, Caddy, Guthrie, Horlin-Smith, Duncan and Motlop all either at or coming into their prime I don't think that there will be too heavy a reliance on Danger if he decides to join the Cats mate.

The only thing... Hawthorn's training facility & set up is better

Back