Andy Maher - Sorry but I don't get it

Remove this Banner Ad

Bumble is being wasted tonight when he has to work with Maher. Was looking forward to hearing him tonight, but all I can hear is Maher's droning voice.

Was not looking forward to maher and timmy dribbling all over each other again.But SEN will be must listening in the coming weeks as messydrugs is torn a new one and the EFC arse lickers reposition themselves.

The only saving grace I have for Andy Maher is that they put him with that other campaigner Andy Gaze and the two of them are stuck with each other. It's nice because I don't have to listen to either of them separately on SEN any longer, I simply give the whole show a miss.

When you make the rest of SEN's main presenters look good then you are clearly ordinary.

Still amazes me this guy get a gig on the coverage. Adds nothing at all, asks dumb questions, doesn't seem to understand the game and has little chemistry with the others commentators.

Thank god for Ricky Ponting for giving him his man flu so we get a few games off from this f#$kwit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's irrelevant whether she interests you or not, I was merely pointing out that their are still good looking airheads on TV (she doesn't interest me either btw ;) ).

I guess the broader point is it shouldn't make a bit of difference what the people in the commentary box look like. Why? Because we should never see them!

The Channel Ten cricket commentary is a bit too 'BT, Darcy and Richo' for me. Three guys taking half hearted potshots at each other, because they think we find it entertaining. Unless 'Sir Vivian' steps in, which is when they decide to chuck on the kneepads. Remember when Chris Gayle was in the box for a bit with Viv last season and Maher basically said that they were a couple of 'cool dudes', or something like that? I wanted to set fire to myself.

Mark Waugh seems to have found the right balance between being a clown and providing some insight. Fleming should probably take note.

I guess the broader point is it shouldn't make a bit of difference what the people in the commentary box look like. Why? Because we should never see them!

The Channel Ten cricket commentary is a bit too 'BT, Darcy and Richo' for me. Three guys taking half hearted potshots at each other, because they think we find it entertaining. Unless 'Sir Vivian' steps in, which is when they decide to chuck on the kneepads. Remember when Chris Gayle was in the box for a bit with Viv last season and Maher basically said that they were a couple of 'cool dudes', or something like that? I wanted to set fire to myself.

Mark Waugh seems to have found the right balance between being a clown and providing some insight. Fleming should probably take note.

Fleming for mine always comes across as if he is trying way too hard to fit in or gain acceptance among better-credentialled (e.g. Waugh, Ponting) colleagues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back