The Official 'Is this the end of the Mamba' Week 14 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

karl-malone-gary-payton.jpg

trollface

post has been reported

you have a history of throwing barbs at the lakers, sometimes in jest, sometimes with venom. it is easy to take it in a certain manner. i dont ignore any posters anywhere as it prevents me from handing out infractions on this forum

I don't see any rule that prevents me from "throwing barbs" at the Lakers.

I don't even care about how many points Rose scored today. Anyone that thinks this guy is ever going to be the same again is kidding themselves.

He used to be a brilliant energetic player to watch.

I don't even care about how many points Rose scored today. Anyone that thinks this guy is ever going to be the same again is kidding themselves.

He used to be a brilliant energetic player to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BTW, why aren't the Clippers getting more love? 2nd in the league in SRS, 1st in Offensive Rating, 3rd in Margin of Victory, and the only team other than Memphis (Marc Gasol, Zach Randolph, Mike Conley) to have three players (Chris Paul, Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan) with PERs of 20+ (Atlanta with Jeff Teague/Al Horford/Paul Millsap, Toronto with Kyle Lowry/Jonas Valančiūnas/Lou Williams and Detroit with Greg Monroe/Andre Drummond/Brandon Jennings are close).

BTW, why aren't the Clippers getting more love? 2nd in the league in SRS, 1st in Offensive Rating, 3rd in Margin of Victory, and the only team other than Memphis (Marc Gasol, Zach Randolph, Mike Conley) to have three players (Chris Paul, Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan) with PERs of 20+ (Atlanta with Jeff Teague/Al Horford/Paul Millsap, Toronto with Kyle Lowry/Jonas Valančiūnas/Lou Williams and Detroit with Greg Monroe/Andre Drummond/Brandon Jennings are close).

Flake + CP3 + Matt 'multiple arrests' Barnes + Goofy Conservative Hawes + Big Baby = one very hard-to-love product.

They've also been beating up on a lot of very average teams recently - kudos to them for taking care of business, but we've seen this movie before.

Until they put it together in the playoffs there will always be suspicions of style over substance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back