BBL04 FINAL: Perth Scorchers vs Sydney Sixers

Remove this Banner Ad

What a win by the Scorchers. Cracking finish.

I feel a bit sorry for Moises, he single handedly got the Sixers right back in the game with the bat and bowled very well. His captaining was questionable at times, but the decision to bowl Lyon was ballsy and paid off. The throw to him in the last ball was not ideal, but he'd take those 9 times out of 10, the pressure just got to him

I can't wait for BBL|05. #back2back2back?

What a win by the Scorchers. Cracking finish.

I feel a bit sorry for Moises, he single handedly got the Sixers right back in the game with the bat and bowled very well. His captaining was questionable at times, but the decision to bowl Lyon was ballsy and paid off. The throw to him in the last ball was not ideal, but he'd take those 9 times out of 10, the pressure just got to him

I can't wait for BBL|05. #back2back2back?

what's with the question amrk?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's twice that I can think of where we've had our arses pulled out of the fire because the opposing captain has pulled a mass ****up out of their arses and basically cost themselves a match.

The other was against Shane Warne in a semi-final at the WACA on the last ball after spending like 5 minutes setting the field.
Was it Faulkner bowling a no ball, which managed to get us into the final a few years back ?

Been ******* lucky.

Was it Faulkner bowling a no ball, which managed to get us into the final a few years back ?

Been ******* lucky.
Would have been, but I mention Warne because it was his field placement that caused the delivery to be illegal.

Although no that I think on it the bowler also did a front foot, it was ridiculous. To this day I remember being in the Prindiville and some Stars supporting punk started going nuts when the ball went through to the keeper ... and then collapsing as the arm went out for no ball.

Justice in the end. Clearly 'doctored' pitch to favor Sydney even though it was suppose to be a 'neutral' venue.

Ah, you're right. It was still a dick move

Because he's just clean bowled two batsmen in a row, to possibly win the game and the title, in his final ever over, and he's not allowed to be majorly pumped up in that moment? Please...

Hell yeah Back2Back, *in awesome, was a great win..tense last over but was great to see someone hold firm and hit those winning runs, lee would of been fired up for a super over if it came along..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back