Discussion Random Chat MegaThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What course did you want to do
Sports Management.
get into player agency and such.
good money, apparently hard to break into, but cricket only managers are apparently pretty rare, so i guess that'd be the way i go rather than AFL or something.
can get into scouting and coaching and other crap from it too.

Uni starts back in March yeah?
Feb 23 here too
Oh and is going back day 1 for uni as suicidal as it is for school?
God no. People actually know what they are doing and timetables are organised in advance. Personally, Im ready to go back, its been a bit too lng for me. I dont do so well on my own after a while

I was originally Essee Cross.
Got BFSC.
Changed to Stormageddon.
Got bored of Stormageddon. Paid $20 to a charity to get a name change.
Changed back to Essee Cross.
BFSC expired (after one year). Got BFSC again.
Changed to Quadzilla.
Got tired of BF, changed password to something I wouldn't remember. Had to create new account.
Created Quadgeddoncross.
Gibbsy did me a favour and got Quadzilla and Quadgeddoncross to merge.
My BFSC privileges stuffed up during the merging process, so Jim Boy had to reset my BFSC entirely.
Thus I got another name change.
Stewart2Austin was born.
Can't wait till you have a baby

Nice to see the Scorchers still get their kicks from giving their fans a dangerously high heart rate. Incredible final over from Lee though.

Also, reminder that WA cricket hold 2/3 trophies this season, and are in with a real shot of bagging the Shield too.

#get*******scorched
Could not agree more. WA cricket is flying ATM. Goooooo Scoooorcheeerss!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back in my day, we started school in February. You kids are getting the raw end here.
In 2008 we started 31 January. From 2009-2012 we started early-mid (leaning slightly towards early) February and 2013 onwards we started about the before 31 January but only by a few days.

SECURITY!!!!! No it's all good. How did you end up there.
Got given free tickets from someone I work with. I then looked at the tickets and thought, "this doesn't seem right, wtf is CS 5?"

I had 10 'missed' phone calls from the dude that gave me the tickets, on game day. Weaselled myself and 3 mates up into our own box with food drinks and the works. I then sent him a text after the game and said "I think you gave us the wrong tickets".

Let's just say he wasn't very pleased.

But yeah, I'll never turn down a free ticket to any sporting event.

Something like this

new-nike-hyper-elite-march-madness-basketball-uniforms-georgetown-hoya-nike-elite-basketball-991877279.jpg

or this

bears_npcwh_r_2.jpg

are going to be the new style of templates here. I can feel it.

Something like this

new-nike-hyper-elite-march-madness-basketball-uniforms-georgetown-hoya-nike-elite-basketball-991877279.jpg

or this

bears_npcwh_r_2.jpg

are going to be the new style of templates here. I can feel it.
I don't think I have any skill necessary to pull off one of those templates.

I probably won't make anymore designs after the FIRA. Out of ideas and creativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back