Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iv never gone to the Tennis but its something ill have to do
Have just moved to Melbourne, so it was on the to do list. Watched Federer's first round win from second row seats valued at $540 that I managed to get through a friend of a coach of a player. Seeing the great man live is a big tick on the sporting bucket list.
Now today I've managed to snag a couple of general admin tickets with VIP passes to the Heineken House, which includes ten free pints of beer.
Handy!
Only problem is work gave me two passes & since I only know a few people here & my missus has to work I've ended up coming by myself.

Have just moved to Melbourne, so it was on the to do list. Watched Federer's first round win from second row seats valued at $540 that I managed to get through a friend of a coach of a player. Seeing the great man live is a big tick on the sporting bucket list.
Now today I've managed to snag a couple of general admin tickets with VIP passes to the Heineken House, which includes ten free pints of beer.
Handy!
Only problem is work gave me two passes & since I only know a few people here & my missus has to work I've ended up coming by myself.
So 20 pints to yourself then?

Lucky you love beer!

Handy!
Good stuff yeah i heard the GA tickets are good were u can walk around the outside courts etc its a Fantastic Complex....

That paints a much worse picture for me when I think symbolically. No pun intended.
Wondered how long before someone saw it from that angle. Maybe try not to think symbolically? I think it's a clever way of brightening up an otherwise universally boring item, if only I lived at number 28, I could dress mine up and call it Byron. Oh, well I'll just get some extra shoulder strapping and put our 13 on 'Patch' I suppose....

Handy!

You'll have a better chance of finding someone interested if you post this in the Beer thread. Gutten luck! :thumbsu:

Wondered how long before someone saw it from that angle. Maybe try not to think symbolically? I think it's a clever way of brightening up an otherwise universally boring item, if only I lived at number 28, I could dress mine up and call it Byron. Oh, well I'll just get some extra shoulder strapping and put our 13 on 'Patch' I suppose....
Hadn't thought of it that way. I'm dressing mine up as Cunnington when I get home. I hope next week it doesn't 'don't argue' the truck, tipping it over.

Last edited:
I went to the tennis on Monday as I bought a Rod Laver Arena ticket, tennis was ok but I enjoyed the whole atmosphere of it. I went to see Ross Wilson play acouple of songs on the lawn area.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had to let it out before I could appreciate the humour. It's better coming from the guy who's always a sad sack so that people know to ignore it.

If anyone wants the ticket I'll meet you out front.

We can talk about Ziebell for two hours.

Seriously though.
I can't check in twice, so I have ten free beers and a general admin ticket in my pocket.

If anyone wants the ticket I'll meet you out front.

We can talk about Ziebell for two hours.

Seriously though.
I can't check in twice, so I have ten free beers and a general admin ticket in my pocket.

IschenkoUBeauty is on his way as we speak. He's the bloke with the very red face, the beer gut and walking with a very unsteady gait.

Wait, that covers quite a few people so hand it to the first person who looks like he/she's a North supporter

644003_4824577214321_350066388_n.jpg

I typically don't have too much remorse for drug dealers but the news that 2 of the Bali 9 will be executed by firing squad just doesn't sit right with me for some reason.
Because we come from a country that has had the death penalty abolished for decades. Personally I think the death penalty isn't the right solution, but the jail system isn't exactly the best rehabilitation system and expensive to hold people in prison for decades. It's a moral and personal issue.

Because we come from a country that has had the death penalty abolished for decades. Personally I think the death penalty isn't the right solution, but the jail system isn't exactly the best rehabilitation system and expensive to hold people in prison for decades. It's a moral and personal issue.

And also a health issue...that requires a health-based approach if we are to see any meaningful change to the futile status quo of the current, criminalization non-solution.

Dare to dream. But knowing that the forum's very own Tibetan guru is looking down and smiling with approval at this post is a nice bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back