JFK: The Smoking Gun

Remove this Banner Ad

If you mean Oswald yes. Yes he did.

All the actual evidence (i.e. that exists) points relentlessly in that direction. Speculation is great, but ultimately you need something tangible to have credence. There's a ton of it pointing to Oswald. There is nothing supporting any alternative view.

Can you direct me to this evidence, please

There's a specific Conspiracies board now. Any and all deep and dark agendas can be freely discussed there.

This is specifically related to the Kennedy assassination. A particular crime that thankfully has been solved.

Then why didn't you post this deep dark agenda of yours there? or is it do as i say, not as i do?

Can you direct me to this evidence, please

It couldn't be easier:

1. Physical

- Oswald owned the weapon found on the sixth floor of the Book Depository.
- 3 shell casings found under the window of the Book Depository matched that rifle.
- Bullet fragments found in the limousine matched the rifle.
- Oswald's fingerprints all over the 'sniper's nest' setup in that corner of the Book Depository.
- Photographic evidence of Oswald with the same murder weapon months in advance.
- Oswald owned the handgun used to murder J.D.Tippit.

2. Circumstantial

- Left his wedding ring for his wife as well as $170.
- Worked in the building where the shots were fired from.
- Was seen on the 6th floor 30 minutes before the assassination.
- Was the only worker unaccounted for immediately following the event.
- Shot and killed a police officer when questioned on the street.
- Attacked the first police officer who approached him in the theatre.
- Was a trained marksman in the Marines.

3. Psychological

- Attacked his mother and threatened his half-brother's wife at age 12.
- Given a psychiatric assessment at age 13 which said he had passive-aggressive tendencies, and was immersed in a vivid fantasy life.
- Tried to commit suicide when refused citizenship in the Soviet Union.
- Attempted to assassinate Edwin Walker.
- Repeatedly beat the daylights out of his wife.

They're just the bullet points too. Find me any conspiracy theory that has 1% as much evidence as that.

Then why didn't you post this deep dark agenda of yours there? or is it do as i say, not as i do?

I don't have a deep dark agenda; I'm not the one who believes in all-encompassing conspiracies but when questioned are unable to provide any evidence whatsoever.

On Planet Earth, there really are lone nuts that occasionally can take out important people. That simply isn't enough to some.

You're continuing to post your dark agenda here and you're conspiracy theories, why should we listen to a hypocrite such as yourself? Take it to the relevant forum. How about you post some evidence to back up your paranoia? How about some evidence that suggest something other than that looks like immaturity dictating your posts.

As you decided to phrase it in your typical style, first things first.

You mispelled 'your'.

You would like evidence? Did you even glance at post #79? Every single thing listed there can be easily verified. Exactly what is my 'dark agenda'? That people think rationally, and try to avoid falling for fantasies that don't have any foundation?

It couldn't be easier:

1. Physical

- 3 shell casings found under the window of the Book Depository matched that rifle.
- Oswald's fingerprints all over the 'sniper's nest' setup in that corner of the Book Depository.
- Photographic evidence of Oswald with the same murder weapon months in advance.

2. Circumstantial

3. Psychological

- Given a psychiatric assessment at age 13 which said he had passive-aggressive tendencies, and was immersed in a vivid fantasy life.

They're just the bullet points too. Find me any conspiracy theory that has 1% as much evidence as that.

Thanks for the reply.

Did JFK head going in the direction o e would expect in regards to physics

If ozwald was supposedly shooting from the book depo

Thanks for the reply.

At first glance I agree completely. When you look at it slowed down you see his head jars far more to the side. Plus the direction of the (unfortunate to describe) blood and mist is forward, not back.

Don't worry, it took a lot to convince me too.

Thanks for the reply.

From all accounts of physical evidence, the trajectory of the first shot, the casing of the bullet that hit JFK on the first shot - it is more plausible that otherwise that Oswald did shoot JFK. The second shot however, does not match the physical evidence of Oswald.. The second shot that killed JFK could more likely to have been a misfire from an agent that either the FBI or CIA are covering up.

Conspiracy theory or not, there was a cover-up from the start (IMO)

Conspiracy theory or not, there was a cover-up from the start (IMO)

All governments operate in this way. It's their soul. Most of the public doesn't know how to digest raw news. Rabbitt abbott was indeed right when he said in Afghanistan "sometimes s**t happens". Maybe if we trusted the general public they would eventually adapt to raw news but democracy has made politicians spineless and easily controlled. With such short terms, and policy that sometimes takes a generation for results to be shown, its going to breed corruption.

Having said that, experts have timed the shots fired that day at Kenneddy. I have always thought that it was impossible for anyone to fire accurately so quickly with the rifle Oswald had. I was taught that as kid. Is that true?

I watched a documentary on a mainstream tv station; sbs or history or something

It was quite I depth, with interviews with the like of Oswald wife, his co-worker that drove him to work daily, fords cops,on the seen etc.

They concluded it was near non possible for the day to have gone down the way the offical records state. For a multitude of reasons

It couldn't be easier:

1. Physical

2. Circumstantial

3. Psychological

All governments operate in this way. It's their soul. Most of the public doesn't know how to digest raw news. Rabbitt abbott was indeed right when he said in Afghanistan "sometimes s**t happens". Maybe if we trusted the general public they would eventually adapt to raw news but democracy has made politicians spineless and easily controlled. With such short terms, and policy that sometimes takes a generation for results to be shown, its going to breed corruption.

Having said that, experts have timed the shots fired that day at Kenneddy. I have always thought that it was impossible for anyone to fire accurately so quickly with the rifle Oswald had. I was taught that as kid. Is that true?

when the Italian team test-fired the identical model of gun, they were unable to load and fire three shots in less than 19 seconds - suggesting that a second gunman must have been present in Dealey Plaza, central Dallas, that day.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-had-no-time-to-fire-all-Kennedy-bullets.html

(Log in to remove this ad.)

when the Italian team test-fired the identical model of gun, they were unable to load and fire three shots in less than 19 seconds - suggesting that a second gunman must have been present in Dealey Plaza, central Dallas, that day.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-had-no-time-to-fire-all-Kennedy-bullets.html

There have been multiple re-enactments over the years. Plenty of shooters have fired 3 shots in the alloted 8.5-11 seconds required (there's still dispute over the timeframe).

Let's assume, for the discussion, that a second gunman was present. Where did they fire from, and how come no other bullets, shells, or anything was recovered? That's the real magic bullet right there.

As I said, theories and ideas are great. But you need something concrete, and all the actual tangible and of course physical evidence points solely to Oswald. If you can find another gun in another building in Dallas, great. But until that happens, it's pure speculation.

There have been multiple re-enactments over the years. Plenty of shooters have fired 3 shots in the alloted 8.5-11 seconds required (there's still dispute over the timeframe).

From what I have read.They have all been expert snipers. And the practiced often before the test. From similar or the same circumstances

Wich Ozzie was not and did not. Correct?

Let's assume, for the discussion, that a second gunman was present. Where did they fire from, and how come no other bullets, shells, or anything was recovered? That's the real magic bullet right there.

The spent cartridges found where Oswald was accussed of firing from, where not consistent with the rounds that hit Kennedy.

As I said, theories and ideas are great. But you need something concrete, .

So, we're waiting for you to provide that? when do you think you'll get around to it?

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I have read.They have all been expert snipers. And the practiced often before the test. From similar or the same circumstances

Wich Ozzie was not and did not. Correct?

Oswald was not an 'expert'. But he did qualify as both a marksman and sharpshooter. Remember too, the first shot completely missed.

He did practise with the Carcano leading up to the assassination.

http://thearcanefront.com/dark-legacy-george-bush-murder-john-kennedy-documentary-video/

I don't know about this s**t, lots of people make money out the 'conspiracies' around this event. We know that he was taken out by his own kind, that hoover the head of the FBI made rather nasty call to Kennedys brother announcing his death. We know Kennedys brother would get it as well. We know that the same people blamed for these murders killed MLK jr for the same reasons we believe Kennedy got it.

http://thearcanefront.com/dark-legacy-george-bush-murder-john-kennedy-documentary-video/

I don't know about this s**t, lots of people make money out the 'conspiracies' around this event. We know that he was taken out by his own kind, that hoover the head of the FBI made rather nasty call to Kennedys brother announcing his death. We know Kennedys brother would get it as well. We know that the same people blamed for these murders killed MLK jr for the same reasons we believe Kennedy got it.

http://www.nytimes.com/1999/12/09/u...nspiracy-in-martin-luther-king-s-killing.html

Remove this Banner Ad

Back