If SFA players were Simpsons characters

Remove this Banner Ad

I know you're trying hard to be "antagonistic" and all, but that really is pathetic.

Ha, if I was trying to be "antagonistic" I would've been a dick toward you more often than whatever you perceive this to be. I thought you would have noticed since you graciously spat on my truce I've actually held up my end of the bargain. This was merely banter. However, I can see that you are just trying to bully me now, so I've reported your post and I would like you to please respect other posters on this board, TIA. It's all just a bit of fun, mate.

Ha, if I was trying to be "antagonistic" I would've been a dick toward you more often than whatever you perceive this to be. I thought you would have noticed since you graciously spat on my truce I've actually held up my end of the bargain. This was merely banter. However, I can see that you are just trying to bully me now, so I've reported your post and I would like you to please respect other posters on this board, TIA. It's all just a bit of fun, mate.
Haha, as if.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even got your wine in a can in it, I'm guessing that's the best one I'll do for a while.
Wine in a can shits all over wine from a goon bag.
I'm classy as *

Uncle_Leo aka Deleted

homersenemy_15.jpg
frank-grimes.jpg
tombstone-copy-450x427.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back