Preseason training 2014/15

Remove this Banner Ad

So many obsessed people around here..

How do they find time for a 45min workout? They must have pace, good kick on them

Otherwise, it doesn't bode well.... In the melbourne heat

I'll show myself out
How about telling us the ******* score?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nearly getting to the 1 year anniversary for that one, pretty sure it was from a preseason game

Yeah it was a scratch match against Freo I think where the scores were only on Twitter? I think it was Bunsen Burner who was the culprit in that as well.

Yeah found it. It was Quickstraw
Can't quote, only copy and paste

"Yo! Bitches!

Couldn't get 6PR last night on internet so followed the score on here. The most frustrating thing is yo' bitches won't post the score every time it changes. Happens every time. So please, during the match day thread, update the score every time it changes for the benefit of the posters who can't watch or listen to the game and are following it on here."

Followed by

"How about:

If multiple people ask for a score update JUST F***ING UPDATE THE SCORE?

And it's not easy to add s**t up because multiple people post about the same goal. How hard is it to say at the end of a post 85 - 68?

ps: it's not just this match, it's every single match. Sometimes posters get stuck in the middle of nowhere and only have a mobile phone. Are you really that selfish you think it's isn't a good idea to update the score every time it changes? Surely you have some sort of empathy for fellow posters who are following the thread to follow the game?"

Ahhhh good times

Yeah found it. It was Quickstraw

Pretty sure Quickstraw was Bunsen after his original account got banned.

Either way it was a bizarre rant, he could use his mobile phone in remote locations to log on to Bigfooty but couldn't check the AFL website, Twitter or other sources of info which would have the score.

358067-tlsgallerylandscape.jpg

Swag
xDeal_With_It.jpg.pagespeed.ic.RX4hPJpUjr.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back