NFL (14/15) Super Bowl XLIX: New England Patriots vs Seattle Seahawks

Super Bowl Game Predictions...(1 vote per category)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Browns - lol
john-elway-contract-extension.jpg

Cleveland? lol

Who is everyone backing to win the Super Bowl? I like Sea Hawks and think the public is getting behind the Patriots way too much.
2 weeks ago it was the opposite.

I think people have dismissed the Seahawks far too quickly post the conference championship performance (Even if it is their own 'pessimistic' fanbase). Probably silly reasoning at this point, but I think the NFC in general would have hardened them for this battle far more than the AFC for the Patriots.

Still rolling Seattle.

Last edited:

Can anyone explain why you can't multi a team win into the MVP winner?

I was trying to put a Seattle win into Lynch for MVP at the TAB and online and it wouldn't allow it.

Can anyone explain why you can't multi a team win into the MVP winner?

I was trying to put a Seattle win into Lynch for MVP at the TAB and online and it wouldn't allow it.

That's really strange, let's you get all the way to place bet before rejecting.

What about other sites?

That's really strange, let's you get all the way to place bet before rejecting.

What about other sites?

Yeah, I only have an account on Sportsbet as well, when that didn't work i tried it at the TAB. I just think it's really weird and I can't think of a logical reason why it would not be allowed.

Yeah, I only have an account on Sportsbet as well, when that didn't work i tried it at the TAB. I just think it's really weird and I can't think of a logical reason why it would not be allowed.

It's like a GF winner + Norm Smith, i am sure the TAB let me lose money on that each year, why not this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think the Pats will win it. Think the Seahawks won't score and keep Pats in the game, they were poor for 3 1/2 quarters against the Packers, their receivers will struggle and Sherman and Thomas injuries will hurt them at some point.

Think the Pats will win it. Think the Seahawks won't score and keep Pats in the game, they were poor for 3 1/2 quarters against the Packers, their receivers will struggle and Sherman and Thomas injuries will hurt them at some point.
Seattle won't play like they did again.

Wilson is an underrated QB in that people often refer to him as a 'game manager'. He is more than just a game manager, as we saw in the Championship Game. When the season is on the line and you need to do or die, game managers don't come back and get it done in a situation like that.

The best quarterbacks in the league make their receivers better, and Seattle's receiving corps are also underrated. Look at the production Willson has been putting up at TE recently, M Lynch receives out of the backfield as well as the best, and Baldwin and Kearse are more than serviceable receivers.

Sherman and Thomas' injuries are not a problem in my eyes. I think the only difference they will make is that it might prevent interceptions from these two players, as they might be slightly restricted on one arm each. Both these guys strengths are their speed, Sherman to be able to stick on his man and lock him down, and Thomas to be able to close in on the drop zone, and/or the ball carrier. Seattle's pass rush will make it much easier for their DB's anyway, and they have brilliant depth in their secondary IF needed.

Also, if I'm Seattle, or anyone for that matter, there is no one I'd rather have playing on Gronkowski than the Touchdown Cancellor

Rams-Seahawks-Football9.jpg

I hope the stupid penalities we have been giving away stop (particularly the offensive ones). We have shot ourselves in the foot so often this year and they were really penalities that were just dumb.

Oh, and Marshawn is just a legend.

I hope the stupid penalities we have been giving away stop (particularly the offensive ones). We have shot ourselves in the foot so often this year and they were really penalities that were just dumb.

Oh, and Marshawn is just a legend.
I would prefer that your Seahawks continued to make them as well as committing multiple turnovers, not scoring and being heavily scored against.

For me Seahawks by 8 to 10 points, thy have been setting themselves for this since thanksgiving and will be in peak form Monday Morning.

As a 49ers fan though just want the Patriots to win so they can shut Sherman up:p

Don't know if it's been discussed before, but I noticed that in WA the superbowl starts on 7 mate and then moves over to 7 when Sunrise finishes at 9am (WST). Does anyone know if that means the 1st part of the coverage will be in high def?

Don't know if it's been discussed before, but I noticed that in WA the superbowl starts on 7 mate and then moves over to 7 when Sunrise finishes at 9am (WST). Does anyone know if that means the 1st part of the coverage will be in high def?

I dont think you can call anything on 7Mate HD, its always a blocky mess, its like they take SD or 576i and up-scale it. ESPN is only 720p and looks way way better and not just because of the Bit-rate and encoding. Yeah it will look better than 7 but wont look any better than another time this season.

And its 7 you should expect low standards only to have them under-deliver on the low expectations.

I dont think you can call anything on 7Mate HD, its always a blocky mess, its like they take SD or 576i and up-scale it. ESPN is only 720p and looks way way better and not just because of the Bit-rate and encoding. Yeah it will look better than 7 but wont look any better than another time this season.

And its 7 you should expect low standards only to have them under-deliver on the low expectations.
7 are actually showing post game this year give them a break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back