Bomber suing Essendon?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping its resolved after early March, one way of the other
But if Hird inc wins tomorrow ASADA to re start it all . Trying to maximise the opprobrium- great for motivation and he'll need it if he's still there and has a VFL team.

No, we think Hird was a party to bending the WADA code with the people he hand picked, and when the authorities came looking he scampered away and tried to hide in the cracks by taking that very investigative body to court.

"once is chance, two is a coincidence, three is a pattern".
Hird inc, architect

I'll have a go at it, given he said he'll take full responsibility:
1) Evans
2) Robson
3) Corcoran
4) Thompson
5) Hamilton
6) Wallis
7) Reid
8) Robinson
9) Dank
10) Benita Lalor

Did I miss any?
Also turned over a lot of lawyers., media and PR employees, companies and consultants.

Little may well have calculated that bans are coming and gave up the fight for Bomber... But he obviously hung bomber out the side
Little's such a bad decision maker. If he can't get rid of him for running a reckless program that has put the safety of the players at risk, what more weight does the fact that there's enough evidence to be satisfied PED's were used matter. It's poor.

To me he seems like a guy who is deperate to have certain things hidden.
But wasn't it Hird et al in 2013 lamenting that they wished that they could tell their side of the story, that we would all see what good guys they are, but they can't comment on an ongoing investigation.

Now they have told ASADA stuff, don't like ASADA'sinterpretation so want to have it ruled all unlawful so the tribunal can't hear it either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah. The "this is what we are dealing with" dietitian, Benita Lalor. Dared to challenge Hird, gone two weeks later.
Hird asks the club's dietitian and recovery expert, Benita Lalor, to read the study. The following day, Lalor reports back, saying there is no proof of beneficial effects, no data on possible side-effects of long-term use and, potentially, a risk of unintended muscle damage.
Hird immediately forwards Lalor's email to his long-term mentor Danny Corcoran, adding a frustrated rejoinder. "This is what we are dealing with."

You don't think it unusual that this information appears the day they were supposedly going to sack Hird? Just another co-incidence.

It was supposedly organised by the group that wanted an EGM to save Hird's job. Though this wasn't needed at the end of the day.

Little had no right to sack Hird for appealing the decision, that clearly WOULD have been wrongful dismissal. I'm sure Hird's legal representative reminded them of this matter on the morning of the meeting. (This is not to say they shouldn't have sacked him long before that time with justifiable grounds). The information re the CEO and his melatonin/melanotan injections from an "assistant coach" (which could well have been Bomber Thompson, or at least given the impression it was him) could have been a warning shot across the bow of how many more "unknowns" there were to be revealed.

You'll find that a number on the Essendon Board at that time wanted Hird sacked. The feeling was that he was on a different page to the club and needed to be cut loose.

Look outside the club for the leak.

Andrew B has good info. I would trust his info about Hird's legal bills.

Poor Andrew B - Villified on the HTB, goes onto BB and is villified even more.

He must be a glutton for punishment.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back