Universal Love Welcome Mitch Robinson!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello sailor!;)
You're thinking of Wendell.
Civoniceva.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've seen a lot of riff raff floating around social media since Mitch's departure from Carlton. Today, I'd like to put one false statement to rest. 'He looks better in blue'

So proud of him! Can not wait for round 1! :drunk:
105476_4406722a6b4e49afe56a6ce3f4bb62eb.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_7853.PNG
    IMG_7853.PNG
    203.9 KB · Views: 25
Of course you should be proud of your brother triplezero but one can't shy away from the fact that Mitch may have had some hand in his own undoing at the CFC and for all the Brisbane praise right now, things could go belly up here also. What does one say then?

I've wished Mitch nothing but well at his new club, as have many other real Carlton people hence I can't see the reason to rubbish his previous club, and it's supporters at any given call. Social Media will only deliver what we expect it to, so that may not be representative of everyone's feelings about Mitch.

Absolutely Harker, you know me from the Carlton board when I was there, I'm pretty honest.. and I am twice as honest in real life with Mitch. I've never laid blame on anyone, nor care. I've been sacked a few times from jobs and it ******* sucks. I'm just incredibly proud of how he has rebounded and taken life on with a new enthusiasm and vigour. He doesn't hold any grudges and as far as I know blames no one but himself. He loved Carlton.

That aside, the post was just a very light hearted dig at the comments I see all over his Instagram. Also, them muscles :p

Of course you should be proud of your brother triplezero but one can't shy away from the fact that Mitch may have had some hand in his own undoing at the CFC and for all the Brisbane praise right now, things could go belly up here also. What does one say then?

I've wished Mitch nothing but well at his new club, as have many other real Carlton people hence I can't see the reason to rubbish his previous club, and it's supporters at any given call. Social Media will only deliver what we expect it to, so that may not be representative of everyone's feelings about Mitch.

I think 90% of AFL supporters take every opportunity to rubbish Carlton myself included.

Absolutely Harker, you know me from the Carlton board when I was there, I'm pretty honest.. and I am twice as honest in real life with Mitch. I've never laid blame on anyone, nor care. I've been sacked a few times from jobs and it ******* sucks. I'm just incredibly proud of how he has rebounded and taken life on with a new enthusiasm and vigour. He doesn't hold any grudges and as far as I know blames no one but himself. He loved Carlton.

That aside, the post was just a very light hearted dig at the comments I see all over his Instagram. Also, them muscles :p
He is doing that push up thing ala that crappy milk commercial. Just saying.

By the way hes looking pretty ******* lean jesus has he put on some weight since he got here? Don't remember him looking that big in a blues jersey

By the way hes looking pretty ******* lean jesus has he put on some weight since he got here? Don't remember him looking that big in a blues jersey

While he worked his ass off at training with Carlton, his diet probably wasn't the best. He's ticking all the boxes now and reaping the rewards. Best shape of his life he said.

Wow. That's a pretty impressive reply triplezero. :thumbsu:

Between you and me, I think the Navy Blue conflicted with his skin tones anyway.... Maroon is much better :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back