ASIA Cup 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree TL with playing qualifying games in different venues around the country, but not playing one of the semi's or the final in the sporting capital of Australia well its just dumb.

It's not just that, but not having any Asian Cup games in Adelaide or Perth,2 cities with large, passionate A League fanbases was just stupid and unfair, although I approve of games in Canberra, crowds up there were terrific

It's not just that, but not having any Asian Cup games in Adelaide or Perth,2 cities with large, passionate A League fanbases was just stupid and unfair, although I approve of games in Canberra, crowds up there were terrific

I agree with what you say re the fans in those States. Adelaide does not make sense but I think the time difference and distance would have made Perth challenging logistically.

Reading the TV Guide in the Herald Sun and the shows to watch tonight -

Asian Cup: 8PM Australia v UAE, live from the glamorous Newcastle Stadium.

Glamorous, is he taking the piss?

Reading the TV Guide in the Herald Sun and the shows to watch tonight -

Asian Cup: 8PM Australia v UAE, live from the glamorous Newcastle Stadium.

Glamorous, is he taking the piss?
Its actually just had a facelift and is probably the best stadium north of the border. The problem is that it will be half empty.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the ground.

Took the foot right off the pedal in that second half but it doesn't matter....we've made it through to the final. :thumbsu:

Massive game on Saturday night against South Korea in what will be our toughest task yet. We're a big chance but it won't be easy and we'll need to be at the top of our game from the first whistle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its surreal thinking that Mass Luongo plays in the third tier of English football

What a game, so many ebbs and flows.

That goal by Luongo was just brilliant and all class, such control and beautiful strike of the ball.

Then in the second half South Korea squandered about 3 chances in front of goal.

The piss poor referee giving some bad decisions and yellow cards to Australia made it tougher. Players coming off injured.

Then the equalizer 2 mins before full time and I thought this will go to penalties and we'll get done.

Then somehow in extra time Juric beats 2 players sets up Troisi to score the winning goal, and our living room went into hysterics.

A lot to like with this young team and how Ange is managing them.

Greeks do it BEST :p

That's right folks Troisi is Greek! :D

10960315_10205242392873899_8569734596581325241_o.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back