Hird Appeal Dismissed - 30th Jan, 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

B8kU3fiCAAAr_ye.jpg

Stop biting your nails

you need two threads on this Chief, the most stable genius,?
I killed the gloating one and replaced it with this one showing the facts, the better to discuss this objectively.

(This means you, Graffy4242 )

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I killed the gloating one and replaced it with this one showing the facts, the better to discuss this objectively.

(This means you, Graffy4242 )
ok, well if we're being objective, as an Essendon member I better be damn sure that every cent of the cost of this appeal comes directly out of the Hird's finances and not a cent of member or club money pays for this.

ok, well if we're being objective, as an Essendon member I better be damn sure that every cent of the cost of this appeal comes directly out of the Hird's finances and not a cent of member or club money pays for this.
In the end would he have a few backers who are now feeling a bit red faced and writing cheques?

One way or another the money comes out of the Essendon supporting 'ecosystem' if you will.

In the end would he have a few backers who are now feeling a bit red faced and writing cheques?

One way or another the money comes out of the Essendon supporting 'ecosystem' if you will.
I don't really care that much if coterie groups do their dough frankly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back