Hird Appeal Dismissed - 30th Jan, 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, well if we're being objective, as an Essendon member I better be damn sure that every cent of the cost of this appeal comes directly out of the Hird's finances and not a cent of member or club money pays for this.

I have been suspicious that the club endorsed and silently backed this court action to both appease the industry and their own interests.

Essendon fans better grow some balls and insist that Hird pay all the costs associated with this appeal. Don't let Essendon fork out for costs incurred against the club's wishes.

ItsHAPPENING_zps4eb67ded.gif

Have Gillon and Richo been seen in the same room together?

Is it Gillon who does the boundary riding for Ch 7? Makes more sense..

Essendon fans better grow some balls and insist that Hird pay all the costs associated with this appeal. Don't let Essendon fork out for costs incurred against the club's wishes.
I know they are a spineless club, but surely they're not that ruled by King Jimmy are they?

Does anyone really think Hird would have done this risking his own money? Nothing he has done to date, ie. exonerate me at all costs, indicates that is a likely scenario.

I have been suspicious that the club endorsed and silently backed this court action to both appease the industry and their own interests.

Do you honestly think hird would be a party to this, after publicly stating that he was made to tell the media ' I am responsible, blah, blah '

No way he would be the fall guy, he is running his own agenda.

ok, well if we're being objective, as an Essendon member I better be damn sure that every cent of the cost of this appeal comes directly out of the Hird's finances and not a cent of member or club money pays for this.

And then pay the extra $50 donation on your membership. :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone really think Hird would have done this risking his own money? Nothing he has done to date, ie. exonerate me at all costs, indicates that is a likely scenario.

He probably hasn't. Use up all of Essendon's cash, and then get a handout Dees' style.

From Channel9 website

"with Chief Marketing Officer Justin Rodski the only representation from the club."

So the only Essendon person there was their Marketing man..... is that a bit strange? or just a coincidence that he was in the area at the time.

Over in the US on business? Thought he had a team to coach? Unlike him to put personal interest first
It's amazing isn't it. He's in the upper half of the field for salary, he doesn't want to be around for trade week, pre season training, still no proven coaching ability. What a narcissist.

If I were an Essendon player, and if I had a spare thought aside from the s**t I'm in at the tribunal, I wouldn't listen to a damned word of his 'game plan.'

You have to wonder if this is the tipping point for Albert, will he coach EFC in 2015 ?
in all honesty, I can't see this being a tipping point. That point came and went when he made the decision to appeal. They decided he did in fact have the right to pursue his legal rights, or at least be seen to have the right.

As I said, if he decides to take it further, see ya later. But if not, well, it then comes down to the tribunal. It's a bit late in the day to be getting another head coach. If we lose big at the tribunal I'd expect that to be the point it's all over, and then we probably get Mumbles in the big chair :(

From Channel9 website

"with Chief Marketing Officer Justin Rodski the only representation from the club."

So the only Essendon person there was their Marketing man..... is that a bit strange? or just a coincidence that he was in the area at the time.
Good mates with Hird

Paul little has just penned a letter to the members...

"In the unlikely event that James' appeal is dismissed...."

Has there been any published estimate of ASADs costs that Hird has been ordered to pay?
I reckon there will be emails flying around ASADA trying to rake up every single receipt for anything at all involved in this appeal.

Will they be able to charge Hird for the celebration party they will likely be throwing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back