The OFFICIAL 2015 Preseason Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Session time was changed. When I arrived with a mate and 3 kids we noticed players leaving with their bags. There were 15 - 20 people there scattered around the ground waiting for training to start.

Got a photo of my little one with Ben Brown as he left (really nice guy).

As we were leaving a bloke yelled out to us and ran over and introduced himself (Heath) He apologised for the change of time without any communication to members. Said that Brad made a late call to do an early session and then take the players to the movies. Offered to take our details down and send something out for the kids to make it up.

Unfortunate that we didn't get to see training but it was a nice touch from Heath to make the effort to explain what happened and apologise. It would have been pretty easy just to let us leave. He left us and took off to catch up with others that were leaving.

Session time was changed. When I arrived with a mate and 3 kids we noticed players leaving with their bags. There were 15 - 20 people there scattered around the ground waiting for training to start.

As we were leaving a bloke yelled out to us and ran over and introduced himself (Heath) He apologised for the change of time without any communication to members. Said that Brad made a late call to do an early session and then take the players to the movies. Offered to take our details down and send something out for the kids to make it up.

Unfortunate that we didn't get to see training but it was a nice touch from Heath to make the effort to explain what happened and apologise. It would have been pretty easy just to let us leave. He left us and took off to catch up with others that were leaving.
Heath "Even you..." O'Loughlin (ref Carey/TO interview).

But seriously, nice touch.

Well played Heath. Well played.

You also seem to be getting a bit of media presence about you (personally), having heard your name mentioned on the radio a couple of times of late.

Clearly gone down media street.

Brad changed the session times.....yeah right Heath. Sounds like a change of strategy from the Arden Street Enforcer.

My take is that Heath is aware of the clever use of disguise by Phillyroo and the BigFooty comrades (BT and his false moustache, KC creating a distraction with cutoff denims, etc). So what better way to regain control than by advertising a training session for a time when the players are heading home, but Heath, in his goodguy guise, can not only meet up with the watchers, but get their contact details....hmmmm reminds me of how the generals operate around here in Thailand and Burma.

Just wait for Heath to start using the old 'hearts and minds' talk. But dont forget that hearts and minds are the primary targets at shooting range practice.

Stay vigilant.

#FreePhilly

I guess Paddington isnt on later on the day.

Great stuff Heath

PtEG4yT.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TT will be there as part of his evening jog.

Yep, but I still fear No Bull's ability to blend in with the flora and fauna of Arden St will see me meet my maker, despite dressing in black running gear for covert night running. Heathy O' stops at nothing to protect training from prying eyes.

159rambo2-mud2.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back