Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

#standbykimbostandingbyhird
I see one Mod has already ruled in favour of your joke which I personally believe was an unlawful piggybacking onto K4e and LtK's earlier efforts.

I'm appealing to the full Mod. bench of the Chaddy Food Court to overturn this joke. Not for me, of course, but for all the other posters. My only concern is for the posters.

For correspondence pls contact my legal representative sea-kayaker@deakinonlinelectures.edu.fr

(courtesy of Wookie) @ 1.01......bless her!

I heard via SEN today a snipett of audio where the press asked a female........I think its the very same as the video here. I naturally thought that this could the *infamous Rines* we've all been cackling at........could that women be Rines???

Shared a link to a page regarding the Hird* outcome yesterday on FB along with the comment "#standbyhird" just to stir up my * mates. One mate's comeback was "stand by Waite while he overcomes the fact that he is s**t". WTF? Starting to think anyone involved with * is losing the plot.

I can't wait for the BF tele movie.

I'll play Jimmy*, Horace to play Paul Little, Maddam to play Tim Watson, Toes to play the head of ASADA, Brett33 to be Heppell (the rat that ultimately betrays * at the end of the saga*), rines* to play Tania*, Jade* to play Jimmy's* head lawyer, l'll leave the rest to you lot.
Can I play the front half of a pantomime Tarnya?

Ok so Robbo has written today about one of Tird's rulings: "The judges didn’t even bother shaking his hand at the end, such was their contempt for the arguments made by Hird’s legal team."

Yet Tird is thinking about taking it to the High Court??? Two legal decisions and an aggregate of 5 judges have already ruled against him. If a High Court subsequently upholds his claims then we must have some really dumb, poxy, incompetent judges in our country.

Mr Tird reminds me of Homer Simpson and the electric shock donuts.

stfu1.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shared a link to a page regarding the Hird* outcome yesterday on FB along with the comment "#standbyhird" just to stir up my * mates. One mate's comeback was "stand by Waite while he overcomes the fact that he is s**t". WTF? Starting to think anyone involved with * is losing the plot.
I THINK YOU SHOULD GET OUT OF MY LIFE AND SHUT UP

Come now, Deakin is ranked so far down the ladder and has been for so long that it's eligible for a priority draft pick.

LOL and yeah you're correct and on draft day they called out," Naturally North":p

Anywho we're thirteenth on the Uni ladder, reckon we might play finals in about 2025.

Last edited:
Ok so Robbo has written today about one of Tird's rulings: "The judges didn’t even bother shaking his hand at the end, such was their contempt for the arguments made by Hird’s legal team."

Yet Tird is thinking about taking it to the High Court??? Two legal decisions and an aggregate of 5 judges have already ruled against him. If a High Court subsequently upholds his claims then we must have some really dumb, poxy, incompetent judges in our country.

Mr Tird reminds me of Homer Simpson and the electric shock donuts.
Wasn't it Bart and the cupcakes?

This is possibly one of my favourite cases of *donial ever.
• Dank told Charter he wanted Thymosin Beta-4 on 11 January 2011. However, when Charter sought confirmation of the order the next day, Dank clearly said : “Thymosin compounded at 5ml per vial”;

• Dank not only claims he was correcting his inadvertent mistake the day before, but testified under oath to the Australian Crime Commission in May 2012, that he gave a few players Thymosin Alpha (Thymomodulin) , not Thymosin Beta-4;

In late 2014, Prime Minister Tony Abbott inadvertently welcomed the ‘President of Tasmania when he meant to welcome the President of China. In a similar inadvertent mistake, Deputy Opposition leader, Tanya Plibersek, on separate occasions, referred to Africa as a country.

Wat8.jpg

Last edited:
Not as mentally deficient as this guy:

http://bombertalk4.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15650&sid=d97059f312801a0928dfe3a08af00db7

Funnily enough, there's actually some info in there about the evidence ASADA has that I hadn't read before, you just have to ignore all the *donial in between

What substances is that boy, Bruce Francis on?

He must surely have devoted months of his time, day and night, without sleep, putting together the ultimate piece of donialism.

Yep he has trumped *jimmy, which is no mean feat.

8 reasons *hird los his appeal

"Readers of the judgment will soon become familiar with the term “we reject”. This term appeared over and over throughout the judgment as each of Mr Hird’s arguments were demolished one by one."

http://sociallitigator.com/2015/01/31/8-reasons-why-james-hird-lost-his-federal-court-appeal/

footnote: I find it very hard to type the number 8 these days, fingers automatically do a shift+8 ***********

That social litigator summary is compelling reading. If Hird actually reads that himself and still proceeds to the High Court then he needs to seek psychiatric help. I'm serious.

This is possibly one of my favourite cases of *donial ever.

Wat8.jpg
ASADA Comment: As it will be discussed later in this report, on 12 January 2012, Mr Charter emailed a document to both Dank and Alavi which described ‘How to Use TB-500 (Thymosin Beta 4)’. The document revealed the optimum means by which to prepare, administer and store Thymosin Beta-4. Thymosin Beta-4 is the substance Mr Charter alleges was ordered by Mr Dank through Como Compounding Pharmacy at about that time.

My Comment:

• There is no evidence that Dank or Alavi requested that Charter send that document to them;

• There is no evidence that Charter believed the document was to be used to treat players at Essendon. Dank had patients at his aging clinics;

• Dank had used Thymosin Beta-4 in his aging clinics. He knew how to prepare / administer and store Thymosin Beta-4;

• Half of Australia receives unsolicited (negative) emails every day about Gillard / Abbott and Muslims. Many urge the recipients to take action against Muslims. No one does. It is preposterous to suggest, without any evidence, that Dank acted on the unsolicited email from Charter.

ASADA Comment: As it will be discussed later in this report, on 12 January 2012, Mr Charter emailed a document to both Dank and Alavi which described ‘How to Use TB-500 (Thymosin Beta 4)’. The document revealed the optimum means by which to prepare, administer and store Thymosin Beta-4. Thymosin Beta-4 is the substance Mr Charter alleges was ordered by Mr Dank through Como Compounding Pharmacy at about that time.

My Comment:

• There is no evidence that Dank or Alavi requested that Charter send that document to them;

• There is no evidence that Charter believed the document was to be used to treat players at Essendon. Dank had patients at his aging clinics;

• Dank had used Thymosin Beta-4 in his aging clinics. He knew how to prepare / administer and store Thymosin Beta-4;

• Half of Australia receives unsolicited (negative) emails every day about Gillard / Abbott and Muslims. Many urge the recipients to take action against Muslims. No one does. It is preposterous to suggest, without any evidence, that Dank acted on the unsolicited email from Charter.
Yep had a chuckle at that one too. While reading that I was imagining *mr *francis looking something like this:
63555.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back