The Bombers ASADA/WADA Saga

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope he appeals. :drunk:

You're probably the only one that finds that appealing...

Surely this rumour that Hird has travelled to the States "for business" can't be true. He's the coach of a football club FFS - which senior coach goes overseas a month before their club's first game?

One that isn't being sacked for drugging his own players. He probably figures if he hasn't been sacked for that, he might as well push the envelope as far as he can. He might start just ordering hits on people who piss him off, just to see if that might get him sacked.

One that isn't being sacked for drugging his own players. He probably figures if he hasn't been sacked for that, he might as well push the envelope as far as he can. He might start just ordering hits on people who piss him off, just to see if that might get him sacked.

Maybe he could casually mention to some nice french Islamalists that he heard the ASADA people or the High Court people (or any internal enemies) had spoken slightingly of the prophet (not his fault if they think he meant Mohammed and he was really talking about himself!)

Sadly the add on the Lions page for me atm is an opportunity to buy Diamond Set Gold and Silver Members rings (official AFL) for the Bombers!

He might not have any credicility or money left but how good is Hird's hair?!

Hahahaha sucked in!!!! Probably only has a job still because the Bombers were dumb enough to give him a new contract and can't Fire him as they have wasted too much cash on this issue already.

Suck it!

Surely this rumour that Hird has travelled to the States "for business" can't be true. He's the coach of a football club FFS - which senior coach goes overseas a month before their club's first game?

Were you listening to my phone conversation about half hour ago?........we were saying the exact same thing. He never seems to be at the club actually coaching "his" team.......too busy at business school in France apparently....or was it America. My that boy gets around.

He might not have any credicility or money left but how good is Hird's hair?!

fine head of hair
hqdefault.jpg

They may as well start preparing his appeals to the Privy Court and the International Court of Justice as well.
Can just see it now...
"Okay, send the runner out and tell them were are not going back onto the ground until the umpire changes that last decision!"
533991-essendon.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When does hird start questioning the motives of his legal team? They're the only winner out of these continuous appeals and the ones with the biggest interest in continuing with these ridiculous appeals

They may as well start preparing his appeals to the Privy Court and the International Court of Justice as well.

Maybe the Australian republicans could quietly back him on this one - having the Privy Court overturn the High Court of Australia might help with the 'but they don't have any power over us' mob ....?

Interesting letters in the opinions page of HUN today....went like this:

Hird doesn't bother to turn up to court, he's apparently overseas again. Hird is employed by a club to coach a team, he can't because he's not here. What is going on?

Another one purporting to be a Bomber supporter wants him gone and all others involved. Angry his club has been put through all this drama, and will never gain back respect of a once mighty club for 50 years.

Read in the paper down here (not sure how to do that post the link thingy) that Hirdy only needs $100k to take his appeal to the next level. Let me say here and now I am prepared to chip in a few bucks to keep the circus on the road. Anyone sees a collection for Hirdy's appeal thread - please post here.

Read in the paper down here (not sure how to do that post the link thingy) that Hirdy only needs $100k to take his appeal to the next level. Let me say here and now I am prepared to chip in a few bucks to keep the circus on the road. Anyone sees a collection for Hirdy's appeal thread - please post here.

Kind of misleading that article. It was $100k for the special leave appeal (more if successful and he gets the ability to appeal and more if he loses that he will pay ASADA's costs again).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back