Your ethically questionable behaviours

Remove this Banner Ad

Correct.

If I'm dragged along by the other half to go shopping and there's a T2 around, I'll go in and 'sample' their tastings. Free drink, yes please.

Not sure if they still do it, but you used to be able to get free samples of products to take home, it's like a little sachet which holds enough for about 3-5 cups, though once got one so packed it was more like 7...

Not sure if they still do it, but you used to be able to get free samples of products to take home, it's like a little sachet which holds enough for about 3-5 cups, though once got one so packed it was more like 7...
I don't think they do that anymore.

But, on a hot day when you're a bit parched, some of those fruity teas made chilled for the tasting samples go down a treat. Great thirst quencher and completely free!

I don't think they do that anymore.

But, on a hot day when you're a bit parched, some of those fruity teas made chilled for the tasting samples go down a treat. Great thirst quencher and completely free!
Understandable, was pretty open to abuse.

Yeah, I usually drop in for a sample whenever I'm near one, though hey it works, I actually occasionally buy some of their product. Not often, I'm lazy so my loose leaf tea lasts ages...

Pay for an item that costs $5 with a $20 and notice I get given $25 change by a busy stressed employee, pocket it.

I once booked in for two new tyres, waited around for an hour, paid for them, walked back to my car and noticed 4 new tyres. i burned out of there like i'd just robbed the place, is that theft?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I eat the last biscuit from the container I leave it for someone else to wash.
Ok, I have another one

I eat my housemates tim tams, But i eat it from the opposite side of the packet, so once he's around the middle of his packet, He'll pull the wrapper out and a bit and BAM, Empty

I've also replaced his chocolate covered butterscotch fingers with Regular Butterscotch fingers.

Around the corner there are two cars that are always parked on the road opposite each other, about 20m from an intersection. Every day driving down the road to work cars have to stop and wait for other cars to go through, and with the intersection being so close, and the area being so feral, its causes near misses all the time.

Im thinking of buying a carton of eggs and egging both cars until they move them into their garages.

Around the corner there are two cars that are always parked on the road opposite each other, about 20m from an intersection. Every day driving down the road to work cars have to stop and wait for other cars to go through, and with the intersection being so close, and the area being so feral, its causes near misses all the time.

Im thinking of buying a carton of eggs and egging both cars until they move them into their garages.
Half understandable, but imagine if somebody egged your car.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back