Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one am completely sick of the daily emails I receive about taking up arms against Muslims.
Not to mention the ones about Gillard / Abbott AND the Muslims

ASADA Comment: As it will be discussed later in this report, on 12 January 2012, Mr Charter emailed a document to both Dank and Alavi which described ‘How to Use TB-500 (Thymosin Beta 4)’. The document revealed the optimum means by which to prepare, administer and store Thymosin Beta-4. Thymosin Beta-4 is the substance Mr Charter alleges was ordered by Mr Dank through Como Compounding Pharmacy at about that time.

My Comment:

• There is no evidence that Dank or Alavi requested that Charter send that document to them;

• There is no evidence that Charter believed the document was to be used to treat players at Essendon. Dank had patients at his aging clinics;

• Dank had used Thymosin Beta-4 in his aging clinics. He knew how to prepare / administer and store Thymosin Beta-4;

• Half of Australia receives unsolicited (negative) emails every day about Gillard / Abbott and Muslims. Many urge the recipients to take action against Muslims. No one does. It is preposterous to suggest, without any evidence, that Dank acted on the unsolicited email from Charter.
So the email from Kirsty from broad meadows to hook up with me is a lie, damn.

ASADA Comment: As it will be discussed later in this report, on 12 January 2012, Mr Charter emailed a document to both Dank and Alavi which described ‘How to Use TB-500 (Thymosin Beta 4)’. The document revealed the optimum means by which to prepare, administer and store Thymosin Beta-4. Thymosin Beta-4 is the substance Mr Charter alleges was ordered by Mr Dank through Como Compounding Pharmacy at about that time.

My Comment:

• There is no evidence that Dank or Alavi requested that Charter send that document to them;

• There is no evidence that Charter believed the document was to be used to treat players at Essendon. Dank had patients at his aging clinics;

• Dank had used Thymosin Beta-4 in his aging clinics. He knew how to prepare / administer and store Thymosin Beta-4;

• Half of Australia receives unsolicited (negative) emails every day about Gillard / Abbott and Muslims. Many urge the recipients to take action against Muslims. No one does. It is preposterous to suggest, without any evidence, that Dank acted on the unsolicited email from Charter.
* me swinging sideways LMFAO!

I haven't got the time to read through Brucie's rantings but that was absolute gold.

Does Bruce take peyote and experience religious visions about *albert the anointed one?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

In a few short weeks this disciple of Bruce has surpassed she who rhymes with pines...

"I would just like to do whatever I can to help get the players off...

I used to post on the HeraldSun articles....there were 3 or 4 of us Essendon supporters. We would continually have our heads kicked in by a barrage of opposing supporters and even the writers of the articles on occasions (Ralphy, Barrett). They have some smart people on there occasionally. One lady is a lawyer that has done work for the AFL. Another knows McDevitt very well and has a lot of knowledge of the law. They sent private emails providing more information on occasions such as information on the player samples taken in 2012.

I would also post on the TheRoar. There are also some very smart people on there, including he occasional sports scientist from an opposing club and lawyers.

Only reason why I came in here was that like most of us, I tripped across Bruce Francis and noticed that he had posted on BigFooty... and also had his head kicked in. So I tried the main BigFooty ASADA forum and said things like I thought the players were 100% innocent and got accused of being a Troller. They directed me to here.

Amazingly, other Essendon supporters on the main ASADA board said that they thought that the players had taken TB4.

Met some of the players on B&F (Jobe, Heppell and Goddard). We were in Mohogany at Crown and met them 1 on 1. Asked Jobe "are we clean and he said "Yes". I find it very hard to believe otherwise. I assume only possibility is that Dank administered without the players knowing and believing it was legal."

Kimbo

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts
Dec 14, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool
"I would just like to do whatever I can to help get the players off...

What.gif

Seriously, I would not have the temerity to ask a question like "are we clean" if I got the chance to chat with a player one on one.

The players would be hearing it day in day out, as a *supporter you'd think you'd give them some non invasive talk time. Speaks to the small mindedness of the * community.

Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, Raiders, GSW, QPR, NYM
Seriously, I would not have the temerity to ask a question like "are we clean" if I got the chance to chat with a player one on one.

The players would be hearing it day in day out, as a *supporter you'd think you'd give them some non invasive talk time. Speaks to the small mindedness of the * community.

Furthermore, in what universe would a player under investigation for drug use admit to a member of the general public that they had in fact taken drugs?

niko11

Club Legend
Sep 15, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Tim Watson also said on 7 News last night that Tird will be Coach for the next two yrs.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tim Watson also said on 7 News last night that Tird will be Coach for the next two yrs.....
That's just stating his contract is to be coach for the next 2 years (which he demanded before "agreeing" to his 12 month holiday)

May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks

"are we clean Jobe?"

What the hell would he say?

"Just between you and me stranger - no we are not clean - please don't tell anyone"

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just shows their stupidity Wild Bill. It's become like some sort of religjous zealotry now. They are completely blinded by the smoke & mirror campaign.
This bloke will no doubt go down as " the " worst football person ever. It is going to take * a long........long time to recover from this.
But who gives a s**t now. They as a club had an opportunity to be honest and cop their right whack, but they chose not too. That decision will haunt them forever.
Narcissus has nothing on this guy.

In the wacky world of * supporters:

ASADA spend 2 years investigating, interviewing and documenting what went on = no evidence

*jobe gives obvious answer to stupid question asked by random stranger = evidence

May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
I hope *hird appeals to the high court - getting embarrassed twice is good but a third would bring so much more laughter.

Now one of 2 things have happened to make him appeal in the 1st place.

1) His ego is so far out of control he now lives in a fantasy land that made him think he was a chance to win.

2) He is surrounded by leeches trying to draw every cent possible out of the idiot "You should appeal *James - we can win at appeal" sfellows - 500k later.

Anyway - a fool and their money are soon departed.

From the HTB. Huge news if true

You are wrong about the witness list. It turns out that ASADA do have a star witness. He plays or played for Essendon and testifies that he knowingly was injected with TB4. In addition there are a number of GL entries from the Essendon financial systems that exactly correlate to Alvari's own financial records. Further, the player in question lists a long list of players who also knowingly took TB4. Finally, it would appear that TB4 was not the only thing taken by players and there are much darker shadows there. So, this is one player who clearly has gone for the "substantial assistance" clause and who's testimony should not necessarily be taken as fact. Nonetheless, this is compelling and convincing stuff.

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Honestly DGAF any more. Football is pretty much ruined for me regardless.

It's a damn shame the likes of Demetriou and McLachlan are turning fans away from the game with their unethical management of a sport many love(d) and cherish(ed)
LEL.

Ah, look a little closer fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back