Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone is who friendly to Rowe, is not a friend of mine.

What? She has a paid weekly segment on Rowe's show, and spends 80% of each interaction talking down to him like the slow schoolboy he is.

The rest of your post seems to be just figments of your imagination, and you've also provided nothing to back up your implication that she's on the take.

I don't think she's friendly with Rowe (or Cornes for that matter) at all.
She clearly thinks Rowe is an imbecile and Cornes is an outdated fossil.

Caro has no problem with calling a spade a spade. She tells it like it is - not how the listeners want it to be. If she bad mouths Port some time down the track, the club will probably deserve the criticism. In the meantime she's giving us a lot of compliments on air, so what's wrong with that?

Oh, and anybody who gives Rowey a hard time on air is OK in my book :)

May 8, 2014
Adelaide Airport
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Boston Red Sox, Boston Celtics, QPR
Steven Morris was lucky not to have his ******* neck broken, that could easily have been Neil Sachse or Alex McKinnon all over again, but no, Stupid complaining it was more than one week and their supporters complaining about how it's a Victorian conspiracy...

mic59

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 20, 2002
Alberton, the chosen land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Blyth Spartans, Dallas Cowboys
Steven Morris was lucky not to have his ******* neck broken, that could easily have been Neil Sachse or Alex McKinnon all over again, but no, Stupid complaining it was more than one week and their supporters complaining about how it's a Victorian conspiracy...
The long suspension was warranted, and the difference between that tackle and the Lance Franklin/Paul Stewart one was noted. But Franklin got one only and Jack Viney got off completely. The talk of a Victorian conspiracy carries no or little weight when complaining non-Vic players get tough suspensions, but when comparing them to some of the ones dished out to Vic marquee players there is a valid complaint.

mic59

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 20, 2002
Alberton, the chosen land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Blyth Spartans, Dallas Cowboys
B-b-but Franklin plays for Sydney and Walker is from Broken Hill???
Franklin was playing for Hawthorn when he did a sling tackle on Stewart which resulted in 1 game only. And now he is at Sydney under a huge contract the MRP don't seem to want to touch him, especially as he should have been suspended just before we played them.

Franklin was playing for Hawthorn when he did a sling tackle on Stewart which resulted in 1 game only. And now he is at Sydney under a huge contract the MRP don't seem to want to touch him, especially as he should have been suspended just before we played them.
Plus he can shove people in the back near goal...... play on....

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
This Reeks of 'Look how big mine is'!

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...ves-top-up-squad/story-fnia3gmi-1227202268740

However, I haven't heard anything about who is being considered for our remaining sport on our SANFL list.. Somewhat concerning o_O

Because we don't feel the need to beat our chests about this sort of thing, it will all get made in the one announcement.

Also their coach said he was impressed with last years crop. I agree, they were very impressive. :$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back