Queensland State Election (31/1/2015) - Labor form govt (Thread pg 54)

Remove this Banner Ad

It really is that bad - just got back from a different polling booth. They have two fat old guys standing almost belly to belly at the gate, jamming how to vote cards at everyone.
Thought you were exaggerating. Just voted. Was ridiculous, nearly fell out of his chair to get up in my face with his pamphlets and would not take no for an answer. Not sure why the lnp thinks a pushy campaigner is going to make undecided voters WANT to vote for them.

Found this on reddit:

u3uqdWO.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought you were exaggerating. Just voted. Was ridiculous, nearly fell out of his chair to get up in my face with his pamphlets and would not take no for an answer. Not sure why the lnp thinks a pushy campaigner is going to make undecided voters WANT to vote for them.

Youd reckon bad behaviour like that would swing up to 5% against, but ive got nothing to base that on in fact 5% of 40% is actually 2%

If it even gets close to that figure, this will be the biggest comeback/upset in Australian political history.

Grab the popcorn
F*** popcorn, time to break out the stash and roll a fat one, tonight's going to be a bit of trip methinks.

Im in leafy camberwell. Will never ever be alp. I make a point of loudly asking the alp card givers how they think they are going. Must be a bit demoralising otherwise for them
I'd did Green how to vote cards one state election out the front of Burnside town hall in the heart of Pyne country.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back