Queensland State Election (31/1/2015) - Labor form govt (Thread pg 54)

floodbuster

Premiership Player
Nov 21, 2014
Too close to the sun
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Southampton fc
Any money we could be seeing either the calls from liberal commentators calling for Abbott's head like Andrew Bolt did the other day or even Abbott step down and Bishop take over because I have no doubt that this result is on Abbott as much as Newman.

kimp

Club Legend
May 21, 2002
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lions
**** me. What part does Prentice not understand that Newman inherited a debt free council and left it with a debt.
I wish interviewers would correct statements like that. It allows politicians to propagate falsehoods and it's one reason politics has become the mess it has. These journalists just aren't doing their jobs.

With potentially 25%+ of the vote not counted yet due to pre-poll votes (which I'm under the assumption are counted after election day), if it's close it may require a few days until the result is known.
I think a woman from the Electoral Office was interviewed early on said that the counting was starting tonight.

carnthemlions

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
San Francisco 49ers, Hertha Berlin
B8rHj9YCAAAZEHf.jpg:small

******* celebrate!

Will be interesting to see how labor honor their commitment to repealing these laws if they get in

They changed it to retaining the laws, reviewing them, making necessary changes but expanding the focus to organised crime in general.

Back