Dogs Tackle

Senior List
Suspended
Mar 8, 2015
Princes Park Car Park
AFL Club
Carlton
LOL....... sorry, but I did :D

I have always respected Kangaroos supporters and their club..

Since the Blues sold their 25% share of the Kangaroos I haven't been following you guts all that much.

Good luck for the coming seasons. Especially the seasons several years after the Blues win a flag.

Dec 26, 2005
Park Orchards
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
ParkOrchards FC. Mitch-Scot Cycling
Bay 13 mate. Come on in.

Sorry RoTwentyThree. I've just read a couple of your blogs and it's patently clear that you're hopelessly under-qualified for our small BigFooty neck of the woods. Your musings are sensibly written, intelligently argued and very well structured. We have oogac and Mofra for that sort of nonsense…. what we're after are incoherent ramblings and floggery of the highest order…. Jade's_ and Croat tiger are the benchmarks in this department. Please accept my sincere apologies for wasting your time RoTwentyThree. Now f*** off to the Main Board mate! :thumbsu:

The best thing about Big Footy?
I'd say that the weekend ritual of fat, half drunk people screaming professional, athletic and tactical advice from 150m away to professionals who rank amongst the most elites athlete on the planet is not enough and BF provides an online arena in which to combine said advice with arguments with anonymous alias' about which bunch of overpaid bogans wearing the jumper you identify with is the best, and why anyone who identifies with a different team is wrong and is therefore wasting precious oxygen that someone I prefer may one day desperately need.

Back