Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
Could be the next Steve Jobs.

Link
Daniel Kiley, 25 [in 2013] of SEATON is a solicitor in the Intellectual Property, Competition and Media team at Kelly and Co Lawyers as well as an app developer. Daniel’s mobile phone applications have been downloaded over 30,000 times and include apps to make legal information available “on the go”. The apps score an average rating in the AppStore of 4.5 stars. ...

#19thcustomer

PhoenixPower and WhyAlwaysMe doing the right thing in Arizona

image.jpg

I love how you can hear the commentators' souls melting away as they read their stupid live promos for the latest piece of s**t movie or reality show.

I'd give anything to have been at the Channel 9 meeting where this responsibility was introduced to them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*Camera pans to Eric Bana in the stands at the tennis*

"Eric Bana loves his footy and his sport" - Bruce McAvaney.

They're not playing footy, Bruce.

Bruce has devolved into just about the worst caller on the planet. He makes late 90's Drew Morphett look like Keith Olbermann.

When was Bruce ever good? He was always an overenthusiastic stat king who sounded like he swallowed a copy of Gray's Sports Almanac.

As a kid, when you generally have little to no idea, I thought he had the right balance of colour, knowledge and well-timed excitement, whether he was calling athletics or footy.

But man, that 5 year hiatus when Nine had the rights - with their greatly enhanced coverage coinciding with Dennis becoming a comparative rockstar - the phrase "the game passed him by" couldn't find a better fit than with Brooçe.

As a kid, when you generally have little to no idea, I thought he had the right balance of colour, knowledge and well-timed excitement, whether he was calling athletics or footy.

But man, that 5 year hiatus when Nine had the rights - with their greatly enhanced coverage coinciding with Dennis becoming a comparative rockstar - the phrase "the game passed him by" couldn't find a better fit than with Brooçe.

When dennis goes soon, there is literally no one left.

oh boy wowee to commentate all games from his couch.

I think enough time has passed since the last time I heard him where I can enjoy BT quotes ironically. Once the season starts, I'll be back to wanting to strangle him.

WOWEE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back