NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well now that it's been shown...

Congrats on Murphy and Blake winning the tag titles :D Aussies represent!

Is this the first time that an Aussie has ever won a WWE developmental title?

Well now that it's been shown...

Congrats on Murphy and Blake winning the tag titles :D Aussies represent!

Is this the first time that an Aussie has ever won a WWE developmental title?
I think it's the first time an Australian has held any WWE title. The Fabulous Kangaroos did win the northeast NWA US Tag Team titles (later WWWF US Tag Team titles, deactivated in 1967) a few times in 1960-61 when they worked for Capitol Wrestling (now WWE)

Looks like Emma is doing an NXT reboot Tyson Kidd style, god I hope it works

Owens v Zayn is now for the title, because Owens says so, which I think could mean Zayn is getting a call up in the next few months

I just can't take Becky seriously, she's the last person you'd expect to team up with someone as ratchet as Sasha.

Can't wait to see Balor vs Itami next week in what was match of the night, coming from people who attended the tapings.

Loving the emotion from Sami in his recent mic segments.

The silence from the commentary team is brilliant, if this was RAW we'd have them pipe in and say "#ContractSigning is trending worldwide!" "THIS IS WANT THE PEOPLE WANT TO SEE MAGGLE!"

Last edited:
KO is a brilliant heel and I hope he stays that way for a long time.

Buddy and Blake winning the titles is awesome and they got a pretty good pop from the crowd when they came out and then an even bigger one when they won. I hope they hold the titles for a few weeks at least and not lose them next week or at the next Takeover.

I can see the contenders competition being a Balor/Neville final with Balor picking up the win. I don't know how they go about having Baron lose and making it look good but Neville is the only one I can see beating him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BTW, will probably sound super-cynical, but if Adrian Neville would rather do random unnecessary flips around the ring instead of doing things (aerial moves or otherwise) that, you know, hurt his opponent and go towards beating him, then why should I really care whether he wins or loses? I understand that it's entertainment, and that it's obviously a pre-determined contest, and that Neville eventually won anyway, but I don't really understand what doing backflips across the ring and posing as to do him actually trying to win the match and advance in the title tournament.

BTW, will probably sound super-cynical, but if Adrian Neville would rather do random unnecessary flips around the ring instead of doing things (aerial moves or otherwise) that, you know, hurt his opponent and go towards beating him, then why should I really care whether he wins or loses? I understand that it's entertainment, and that it's obviously a pre-determined contest, and that Neville eventually won anyway, but I don't really understand what doing backflips across the ring and posing as to do him actually trying to win the match and advance in the title tournament.
It puts off the other competitor, gets the crowd and momentum on his side, and proves that he's not hurt much despite whatever his opponent is trying to do.

It puts off the other competitor, gets the crowd and momentum on his side, and proves that he's not hurt much despite whatever his opponent is trying to do.

Could also say it takes a viewer right out of the realism and believeability of it all, and shits on whatever offense he's taken from his opponent up until that point too.

I don't have a problem with people doing flips or aerial manouvres, but incorperate it into actual interaction with your opponent, rather than putting on a solo floor routine like a gymnast.

Itami and Prince Pretty going back and forth on Twitter, Itami's broken English makes it all the more funnier. Would like to see a few more matches between the two, but judging from the last couple of eps it seems like it'll be Marcus Louis feuding with Breeze soon.

How was that moment between Neville and Kidd's entrances. I am so hyped.
ZPhz3z5.jpg

Pumped. Looks like they're still going with the hacker gimmick (on a Mac though, WWE pls).

I just watched NXT Takeover and now watching Takeover Fatal 4-Way - holy s**t who is this Enzo Amore and his giant partner these guys are great!

Enzo Amore is a certified G and a bona fide stud and you can't.....teach......that.
and Big Cass is 7 foot tall and you can't....teach....that.

I just watched NXT Takeover and now watching Takeover Fatal 4-Way - holy s**t who is this Enzo Amore and his giant partner these guys are great!
It's pretty simple.

I'll spell it out for you:

HIS NAME, IS ENZO AMORE! He's a certified G, and a bonafide stud. And you Can't. Teach. That.

As for his partner right there? That's big Cass. He's 7 foot tall, and you Can't. Teach. That.

Bada boom, realest guys in the room! How you doin'?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back