2012 HIGHLIGHTS:

2013 HIGHLIGHTS:

H2H: Djokovic leads 15 to 8
ODDS: N Djokovic 1.44 | A Murray 2.95

2012 HIGHLIGHTS:

2013 HIGHLIGHTS:

H2H: Djokovic leads 15 to 8
ODDS: N Djokovic 1.44 | A Murray 2.95

That semi was epic, Djoker looked dead through the 3rd set but somehow fought through amazingly.

Djokovic to win tonight.

I think the difference will be the % points won on second serves. For the tournament, Djokovic sits at 68%, Murray 58%.

I think its a crucial stat because both are absolute god damn machines returning serve. Murray is slightly behind on 1st serve %, and I think in the end Djokovic will eventually edge Murray out by captitalising on his second serves and nabbing a couple of breaks.

In the 2013 final, the big difference was second serve - Djokovic won 66% of points on second serve, Murray 46%. Djokovic did not lose serve and Murray was broken three times.

In the 2012 final, Djokovic was at 45%, Murray at just 30%, and there was 18 breaks of serve.

Going to go with Murray for this one.

Don't think Djokovic has the firepower to blast through him, nor the fitness to outlast him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fitness issue for one of the fittest guys on tour? Seems legit.

Unless he makes a miraculous recovery from what was ailing him less than 48 hours ago, I expect Murray to run him ragged.

Unless he makes a miraculous recovery from what was ailing him less than 48 hours ago, I expect Murray to run him ragged.
Wawrinka was the reason. He said so himself. He couldn't dictate any rallies and was defending/running a lot. Guess he just needs to be more aggressive tonight.

Murray for mine. He played fantastic tennis against kyrgios, Dimitrov and berdych. All tough matches but you could not fault him. Wawrinka the only one to challenge novak and Stan wasn't at his best. Andy in 4.

But hope novak wins.

Personally think Andy is a better chance tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back