No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Others may have already posted similar, but....
1. I don't read it as evidence provided by a player. It says the delivery of all the illegal substances to the club on Jan11 was corroborated by the source. I don't see how any player would be in a position to corroborate the delivery of a number of substances. Sounds much more likely to be Robinson who would be in on the whole order/delivery process.
2. On the version I saw, there is no mention of the word "player" when referring to those the source claims were injected.
3. Depending on who the source was, it would be imperative that the defence lawyers would get the chance to cross examine him. I have no faith at all in Robinson as a reliable truthful witness, given that TV interview. If Robinson is the source, then the defence should go to town on challenging him as a truthful witness (ulterior motives, suing the club at the time, grudge against Hird and the club).
4. I am very concerned that the defence appears to have only gone for only about half a day. I hope that the defence got to challenge the ASADA evidence as it was presented, and that this is the reason that their "opening summary" of evidence went for so long. ("opening summary" turned out to be full presentation?)

Fully agree with all of the above. Well posted.

Stop being so vague about your sources. If you and mxett are legit you would PM your sources to a mod on here. The mod does not disclose the source but can give us some idea if source is in any way reliable/known or just BF related source/random/nobody.

Clue - Think Carlton !

Know what REALLY craps me off?
Hird didn't bring those clowns to the club, someone else did who now seems to have
escaped scrutiny, was given the top job whilst someone else took one for the team,
and has now got a cushy radio gig. Am I alone in thinking that there is something not
right at all about all that?

Clue - Think Carlton !

yeah I know that poster, but mxett claims to have another source who can verify what was posted in HTB. Wookie on HTB also claims Prosecutor has another source. To me either put up or stop giving this rumour any more credence because at the moment it's purely from BF related sources only.

Know what REALLY craps me off?
Hird didn't bring those clowns to the club, someone else did who now seems to have
escaped scrutiny, was given the top job whilst someone else took one for the team,
and has now got a cushy radio gig. Am I alone in thinking that there is something not
right at all about all that?

Not alone.

The club seems bemused by an suggestions a player has admitted taking TB4.

Or well people at the club.

Yeah it's been on here a few days and not even the most desperate of journos hasnt even picked it up.

that is an other side of this that doesnt add up, that the only place this has any traction is bf, no reporters, no twitter, no commentary outside of here
keep in mind this was supposedly leaked by a BF member who is involved in the process. Unless the media read BF or give it any credence Im not surprised it hasnt gone anywhere

Stop being so vague about your sources. If you and mxett are legit you would PM your sources to a mod on here. The mod does not disclose the source but can give us some idea if source is in any way reliable/known or just BF related source/random/nobody.

Who says that mods don't know who/what my source is?

Yeah it's been on here a few days and not even the most desperate of journos hasnt even picked it up.

Well where are they going to get their information from? Nobody in this tribunal who values their career is going to leak to them.

Can someone please PM me this "Rumour" because all over the carlton boards there saying it is not allowed to be posted on BF. Have I missed something huge?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think about that, then you might be able to answer it yourself.
I think the post looks fairly credible, the only curious point I've had is, an awful lot happens in a single point from not even at the club to being delivered, and being injected into a players - a lot happens in 1 step with very little breaking it down.

Thats far, far from saying it isn't letitimate, just a curious point

keep in mind this was supposedly leaked by a BF member who is involved in the process. Unless the media read BF or give it any credence Im not surprised it hasnt gone anywhere

Why would a person involved in the process leak information from the Anti-Doping Tribunal ? - I stress, taking on face value the phrase ' involved in the process .' It makes no sense at all - Then again someone on BB posted that their information was an excerpt from the Switkovski Report - Which doesn't make sense at all.

Why would a person involved in the process leak information from the Anti-Doping Tribunal ? - I stress, taking on face value the phrase ' involved in the process .' It makes no sense at all - Then again someone on BB posted that their information was an excerpt from the Switkovski Report - Which doesn't make sense at all.
not sure why it doesnt make sense if someone with access to the transcripts has posted an extract

I think we've all had a meltdown at a poster on here one time or another when we've posted something we regret a few minutes later.

This was one of those moments.

not sure why it doesnt make sense if someone with access to the transcripts has posted an extract

This will have Martin Hardie jumping up and down !

And gets back to my original question - Player has made an alleged confession. Has the player been sanctioned ? And if the previous has occurred wouldn't ASADA have put pressure on players to accept deals.

I am joining the dots and they don't connect.

And gets back to my original question - Player has made an alleged confession. Has the player been sanctioned ? And if the previous has occurred wouldn't ASADA have put pressure on players to accept deals.

The player still has to front a tribunal to be found guilty. No reason to have that one player heard separately.

ASADA kept evidence to themselves and wanted to deal with all players and Dank in one tribunal

I think we've all had a meltdown at a poster on here one time or another when we've posted something we regret a few minutes later.

This was one of those moments.

Aha ! - Are you referring to the first or second part of my post. ? I am happy with my response in the first part of my post - Seems unprofessional for a person involved in the process to leak information.

The second part was repeating a post made on BB - How could this extract come from the Switkowski Report - His report was nearly done when player interviews began with ASADA. A strange post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back