Robbo cries for his beloved Albert

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robbo, in the Hun:

"For most of us, our relationship with the High Court of Australia comes from watching The Castle.

"It’s in Canberra. It’s wigs and silks. And judges — and there could be up to seven of them sitting in judgment — are a bunch of crusty old people who look after the little people.

Impressive how he doesn't even bother to hide his stupidity.

Robbo, in the Hun:

"For most of us, our relationship with the High Court of Australia comes from watching The Castle.

"It’s in Canberra. It’s wigs and silks. And judges — and there could be up to seven of them sitting in judgment — are a bunch of crusty old people who look after the little people.

Could do with reminding about the meaning of respect, as well. Doubt none of the judges charged with upholding our constitution (yes, Dickhead, some of us still think of these things as important) have being a journalist for a trashy Murdoch tabloid on their C.V's. I'd venture to bet, also, that all seven (and their predecessors) will be remembered for their contribution to their profession and country far longer than the 40 seconds (if that) it takes to read, form an opinion and then cast Robbo's BS to the trash with tonight's vegetable scraps.

Could do with reminding about the meaning of respect, as well. Doubt none of the judges charged with upholding our constitution (yes, Dickhead, some of us still think of these things as important) have being a journalist for a trashy Murdoch tabloid on their C.V's. I'd venture to bet, also, that all seven (and their predecessors) will be remembered for their contribution to their profession and country far longer than the 40 seconds (if that) it takes to read, form an opinion and then cast Robbo's BS to the trash with tonight's vegetable scraps.

Your trash deserves more respect than that.

Robbo, in the Hun:

The Great Oaf does know his "paying" audience....and so do his employers.

Their is a chunk of Australiana out there getting more and more bullish about pride in being overtly stupid.

Intelligence is a dirty word.

In Stupid Land, being "real" is much smarter than being smart.

Have you seen a Bunnings ad?

Same clientele as Robbo.

Their is a chunk of Australiana out there getting more and more bullish about pride in being overtly stupid.

Same clientele as Robbo.

careful your starting to sound like the over educated

This guy.

Explains News Ltd's pro-Essendon stance and their mouthpieces. How could you not know who he is? You mentioned him numerous times before didn't you? Perhaps I have you confused with MaddAdam. For emphasis:

Hird is probably visiting him for yet another helping hand.

His wiki work is up their with rompingwins, "Thomson gained a profound interest in tennis, challenging all the locals in his home town of Elwood" :eek: Another narcissistic twat.

If I ever get a wiki page I'll be sure to note my school boy marbles record.

Same clientele as Robbo.

Can't believe TW that he'd refer to High Court judges as 'crusty, old people!' Made me quite angry! What a spooner!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same clientele as Robbo.

idiocracy.jpg

Can't wait for the article where robbo calls for Albert to be appointed to the high court.

After all Albert said asada acted illegally despite the fact 4 federal court judges told him to ram his case up his arse.

Clearly Albert is a wasted talent as coach and must be appointed to the high court ASAP so he can right the wrongs of the land.

Can't wait for the article where robbo calls for Albert to be appointed to the high court.

After all Albert said asada acted illegally despite the fact 4 federal court judges told him to ram his case up his arse.

Clearly Albert is a wasted talent as coach and must be appointed to the high court ASAP so he can right the wrongs of the land.

All this legal mumbo jumbo is a bit too mundane for our Slobbo .
Perhaps a cage match between the oh so brave victim in Albert and the heinous , conniving villain McDevitt ??

I use Robbo to line the bird's cage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back