Mighty P

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 25, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man U, Roys FFC, Lakers
I'm excited to finally play Transistor, seriously nearly bought it many times but a voice would always tell me it would be a free monthly game so I put it off. That Greek gods game looks interesting. But I can't for the life of me understand why Thief isn't cross-buy. I hope Sony doesn't just give us "indies" every month, it's about time they gave people some "big" titles.

Sep 17, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens
I hope Sony doesn't just give us "indies" every month, it's about time they gave people some "big" titles.

You realise the last two months have had retail releases right? It clearly won't be 'just indies' every month.

But it seems that Sony are happy to mix in variety which I'm happy with.

Jan 8, 2008
United Arab Emirates
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Really? What can you tell me about it??

Well it's a ps+ game and it's really good. You shoot tears out of your eyes and your mum is a hottie. There's also lots of poopies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mighty P

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 25, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man U, Roys FFC, Lakers
You realise the last two months have had retail releases right? It clearly won't be 'just indies' every month.

But it seems that Sony are happy to mix in variety which I'm happy with.

I have to disagree with you on that: Injustice has been the only "full" game we have had for PS4, the Infamous expansion is just that, an expansion, not a full game. Everything else has been good, don't get me wrong, but they haven't been AAA titles for want of a better word. Not even Knack ffs, no Killzone, no AC, no nothing.

Not even Knack ffs
This. There is no way in hell this game is still selling. I want it, but im not paying for it. ******* give it to me already!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
I wonder if we will get the upcoming Binding of Issac DLC for free on PS4. Wouldn't care if it cost a few dollars so we could support their content further.

They will charge for it, they did with the DLC on Dont Starve last year.

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man. U, Chicago Bulls, Ολυμπιακός
Bitterly disappointed in Apotheon. I was so stoked to play a semi accurate Greek mythology game, but good lord it just isn't fun to play. At all.

Transistor isn't bad. Think I prefer Bastion though.

caMoGFC

Bigfooty Super Elite
Jul 24, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Geelong
They will charge for it, they did with the DLC on Dont Starve last year.

I'd be happy to pay full game charge for DLC of The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth to help them continue support for the game.

It's so ridiculously addictive i reckon by years end i'll have easily logged in 30+ full days on it.

Rogue Legacy is the best PS+ title since Resogun.

Fantastic game. I'd have paid for it on launch had I been aware of how good it was.

Do you need to be an RPG fan to enjoy it?

Sep 17, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens
Do you need to be an RPG fan to enjoy it?

Not at all. You need to be a fan of 2D slasher/platformers rather than RPGs.

The game has a steep difficulty curve early, but it is so rewarding once you keep going. The one more go factor is strong with this one.

Jan 8, 2008
United Arab Emirates
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Not at all. You need to be a fan of 2D slasher/platformers rather than RPGs.

The game has a steep difficulty curve early, but it is so rewarding once you keep going. The one more go factor is strong with this one.

It's ******* incredible. I'm level 60 now but I just can't stop playing it, the key is upgrading your stats and runes and then when you see what character you roll use it to your best advantage. So if you have a ninja class, use your runes that give you double jump and double dash.

I've beaten the giant eyeball and got these cool glasses that let me fight the giant eyeball again but this time he was computerized and level 255. He destroyed me without even damaging his health bar.

Aug 23, 2007
Bay 131 @ (Port) Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies
Rogue Legacy :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

Best PS4 PS+ game by an absolute mile with its fun and rewarding game mechanics, the "just 1 more game" factor is one of the strongest I've experienced in a long time. Character progression is done really well and involves putting in an effort, not just getting lucky with a random drop.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back