Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Thankyou for that, and for Jay-Z for PMing me.

Just a little something I noticed, which I assume we should be fine to discuss but please delete my post if it's not. But I believe MGF has been mentioned recently. Pretty sure it can be used to treat muscular dystrophy, which is supposedly what the Mexican meds at the hyperbaric clinic were for treating.
Here is a description of its function, along with more * drugs: http://uspeptides.com/articles/mechano-growth-factor/

It would make sense that this is similar to what was injected by the chiropractor who happened to have the mexicali cocktail on hand. This just further supports the view that the program was a ******* ethical wasteland and without discernible borders.

GarnerSmash

10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Fancy a * cocktail? Its really quite revolutionary and potentially profitable for any investors willing to fund a clinical trial on a captive group of athletes. Here are the ingredients.

GHRP-6 (Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide – 6) stimulates a body's secretion of human growth hormone. Human Growth hormone has been shown in studies to promote lean body mass and reduce fat. GHRP 6 is also anti-inflammatory.

CJC 1295 was developed by ConjuChem, a Canadian biotech company. A great deal of research has been done and continues with CJC-1295. Early results show great potential for weight loss, anti-aging (skin tone) and muscle mass. Another potential benefit of CJC1295 is its ability to help icrease slow wave sleep. Slow wave sleep is the portion of sleep where the highest amount of muscle growth and memory retention takes place. CJC-1295 is a synthetic modification of growth hormone releasing factor. This is a long acting growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH). CJC-1295 has a long half-life and stability.

Melanotan II has tanning activity in humans given only 5 low doses every other day by subcutaneous injection." The side effects reported were mild nausea and a "stretching and yawning complex" that correlated with spontaneous penile erections

Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) also known as IGF-1Ec is a growth factor/repair factor that is derived from exercised or damaged muscle tissue. It’s called MGF as IGF-IEa is a bit of a mouthful and harder to identify amongst the other IGF variants. What makes MGF special is its’ unique role in muscle growth. MGF has the ability to cause wasted tissue to grow and improve by activating muscle stem cells and increasing the upregulation of protein synthesis, this unique ability can rapidly improve recovery and speed up muscle growth. MGF can initiate muscle satellite (stem) cell activation in addition to its IGF-1 receptor domain which, in turn, increases protein synthesis turnover; therefore, if used correctly it can improve muscle mass over time.

Thymosin Beta 4 has been found to play an important role in protection, regeneration, and re-modeling of injured or damaged tissues. The gene for Tβ4 has also been found to be one of the first to be up-regulated after a wound occurs.
It is a first-in-class drug candidate that promotes the following:
  • Increases Red Blood Cells
  • Stops bleeding
  • Increase Endurance
  • Reduces Tie Up
  • Helps breathing
  • Reduces stomach acid which eliminates ulcers
  • Increases lean muscle mass
  • Helps repair tendons and ligaments
  • Endothelial (blood vessels) cell differentiation (increases red blood cells)
  • Angiogenesis (growth of new blood cells from pre-existing vessels) in dermal tissues
  • Keratinocyte migration
  • Collagen deposition; and
  • Decreases inflammation

Mmmmmm. What a yummy and clearly non-performance enhancing cocktail. When you order it though we will get you to sign a waiver stating that its cool for us to give it to you (and that you won't tell anyone) and we will also leave most of the key ingredients off the waiver, just to be sure.

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Fancy a * cocktail? Its really quite revolutionary and potentially profitable for any investors willing to fund a clinical trial on a captive group of athletes. Here are the ingredients.

GHRP-6 (Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide – 6) stimulates a body's secretion of human growth hormone. Human Growth hormone has been shown in studies to promote lean body mass and reduce fat. GHRP 6 is also anti-inflammatory.

CJC 1295 was developed by ConjuChem, a Canadian biotech company. A great deal of research has been done and continues with CJC-1295. Early results show great potential for weight loss, anti-aging (skin tone) and muscle mass. Another potential benefit of CJC1295 is its ability to help icrease slow wave sleep. Slow wave sleep is the portion of sleep where the highest amount of muscle growth and memory retention takes place. CJC-1295 is a synthetic modification of growth hormone releasing factor. This is a long acting growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH). CJC-1295 has a long half-life and stability.

Melanotan II has tanning activity in humans given only 5 low doses every other day by subcutaneous injection." The side effects reported were mild nausea and a "stretching and yawning complex" that correlated with spontaneous penile erections

Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) also known as IGF-1Ec is a growth factor/repair factor that is derived from exercised or damaged muscle tissue. It’s called MGF as IGF-IEa is a bit of a mouthful and harder to identify amongst the other IGF variants. What makes MGF special is its’ unique role in muscle growth. MGF has the ability to cause wasted tissue to grow and improve by activating muscle stem cells and increasing the upregulation of protein synthesis, this unique ability can rapidly improve recovery and speed up muscle growth. MGF can initiate muscle satellite (stem) cell activation in addition to its IGF-1 receptor domain which, in turn, increases protein synthesis turnover; therefore, if used correctly it can improve muscle mass over time.

Thymosin Beta 4 has been found to play an important role in protection, regeneration, and re-modeling of injured or damaged tissues. The gene for Tβ4 has also been found to be one of the first to be up-regulated after a wound occurs.
It is a first-in-class drug candidate that promotes the following:
  • Increases Red Blood Cells
  • Stops bleeding
  • Increase Endurance
  • Reduces Tie Up
  • Helps breathing
  • Reduces stomach acid which eliminates ulcers
  • Increases lean muscle mass
  • Helps repair tendons and ligaments
  • Endothelial (blood vessels) cell differentiation (increases red blood cells)
  • Angiogenesis (growth of new blood cells from pre-existing vessels) in dermal tissues
  • Keratinocyte migration
  • Collagen deposition; and
  • Decreases inflammation

Mmmmmm. What a yummy and clearly non-performance enhancing cocktail. When you order it though we will get you to sign a waiver stating that its cool for us to give it to you (and that you won't tell anyone) and we will also leave most of the key ingredients off the waiver, just to be sure.

2 Questions. Will it improve my footballmanship, and does it come in strawberry flavour?

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Jesus.....what happened to a good " mull " and a bong ? Probably easier to source, makes crappy music sound better + you get the munchies !
Not to mention every babe looks like:
( .........insert favourite babe name....... )

Jan 2, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
If people don't mind, I would like to be added to the PM list for this one please.

<EDIT>

And a big thank you to those that responded. Cheers to all! :D:thumbsu:

</EDIT>

Just read it on Demonland. No player name mentioned though? Is that correct?

P.S. If true, they are officially screwed!!!

GarnerSmash

Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just read it on Demonland. No player name mentioned though? Is that correct?

P.S. If true, they are officially screwed!!!
Redacted. In the doc it is Mr. XXXXXXXX

Kimbo

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts
Dec 14, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool
If people don't mind, I would like to be added to the PM list for this one please.
Same, please.

And, from what I'm gleaning, is it suggested the players themselves have been complicit in covering things up, post-"I'm shocked to be sitting here."? If so, the *sympathy extends from *club to *players, who, let us not forget, we had some genuine sympathy for at the beginning.

Same, please.

And, from what I'm gleaning, is it suggested the players themselves have been complicit in covering things up, post-"I'm shocked to be sitting here."? If so, the *sympathy extends from *club to *players, who, let us not forget, we had some genuine sympathy for at the beginning.
B tron can fill in the details, l wasn't aware a certain player was named.

Been, PM'd, thanks K4e. It confirms what I thought and, if so, that players may have been complicit in covering up. If so, then it goes from "sympathy" to "*sympathy".
The original post was on there for a day or two and mine and other responses to it are still up there without the quote itself. As l said l didn't know a player/s were named in that post or the * poster on his board a few days previously.

GarnerSmash

Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Don't do the mr j thing again.
tumblr_ljvocfz1Bx1qj8mzoo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back