Werewolf SFA Werewolf Game- Trouble In South Park

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a peaceful morning in SP. The redneck, white bred mountain town was for once not fighting over who they should kill. AA and the dirty mouthed bffl was gone so that was all good. Timmy and Jimmy were continuing their Lil Crime Stoppers dream. Timmy was just flat out stoned so he just decided to go shoot Hatchy1992 in the testicles. Jimmy was a little bit smarter, going undercover in a meth operation run by TN25 . We all know what happened after that. The villager/converted vamp was dead. Of course the vamps were going to kill the Juggilante, Frankston Rover . TheFreshBanana was being sus to the Critter so a barrage of teeth hit him right in the sac. Yes, the sac. The vampires were not done though, so they tried to feed on The_Reaper but he had the Amulet Of Kenny.

NIGHT PHASE:ENDED
DAY PHASE: STARTED

KILLED:
Hatchy1992 (Villager)
TN25 (Villager/Converted Vampire)
Frankston Rover (Juggilante)
TheFreshBanana (Villager)

Good stuff village we got rid of one of the Vampire.

I'll be away after about 12.30 so I wont' be able to change votes if something new arises.

Still think Ashton Agar is suspect
I could be out later today so I'll get my vote in early. Ashton Agar is most likely to be evil and needs to go

These were posted within 2 mins of each other yesterday, if my suspicions are correct we may have netted ourselves the head vamp.

The_Reaper

I was convinced TN25 was a villager. Turns out he was a wolf/vamp! :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I'm always suss on, is people who comment after the write-up with positive village stuff. As an example:
Good stuff village we got rid of one of the Vampire.

Whenever I had an Evil role I felt I was inclined to post these kind of throwaway comments because I thought it made me "blend in" better. I soon realised that 9 times out of 10 it was only Evil people who posted these kind of comments.

In conclusion, burn in hell ryan_seb, you evil bastard!

What I'm always suss on, is people who comment after the write-up with positive village stuff. As an example:

Whenever I had an Evil role I felt I was inclined to post these kind of throwaway comments because I thought it made me "blend in" better. I soon realised that 9 times out of 10 it was only Evil people who posted these kind of comments.

In conclusion, burn in hell ryan_seb, you evil bastard!
Don't really care, having no role in this game is s**t anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back