14/15 Bundesliga

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree.

He's getting the KDB/Mata treatment IMO:(. Didn't even make our squad for the Newcastle game.

What's Reus' s defensive side like, can tackle, is he good at pressing once he loses the ball?
I really rate Schurrle and enjoyed watching him play at Mainz & B04.

Marco is naturally a good presser being part of a Klopp side, tackling is ok but not the greatest. Where would he play at Chelsea if he went? I hear people say he can play right wing but i dont think he is as effective on the right wing. For me he should play behind striker or on left wing.

If he came to Chelsea he would play in the 3 behind the striker(with Hazard and Oscar) and he wouldn't be set to a certain spot, our trio are pretty fluid.

Schurrle isn't a great presser and apparently doesn't work hard once he's lost the ball, which is a big no no in a Mou side. Jose has said many times he doesn't expect all his players to be great tacklers, he just expects them to try. I hope im wrong about Andre has he's one of my favs and by reports he's happy in London and wants to work on his deficiencies.

Last edited:
Hypothetical here...

What do you think would happen if Dortmund made the semi's of UCL but were still in the relegation zone at that point in time, would we play our strongest team in the semi's and hope for UCL glory or try and stay a float?

Hypothetical here...

What do you think would happen if Dortmund made the semi's of UCL but were still in the relegation zone at that point in time, would we play our strongest team in the semi's and hope for UCL glory or try and stay a float?

The financial impact of playing second league would be way too much to cop, not to mention the player exodus that would invariably happen. A relegation would be a disaster of the highest degree

The financial impact of playing second league would be way too much to cop, not to mention the player exodus that would invariably happen. A relegation would be a disaster of the highest degree
yep, agreed. A semi final finish in the Champions League would be considered a success no matter how you look at it. I still truly believe we can finish top 4.

He's been on fire this season.

Cracking win to honour Malanda.
GOod for the Bundesliga as a whole, nobody wants to see them dominate every season. I think it shows how important Lahm is for their balance

there's no way bayern can play that high against the top teams with dante in it. a legitimate 0/10 performance from him. de bruyne's 2 goals were just masterful displays of counter attacking football. clear tactic to run straight at dante too, who's incredibly weak if he doesn't have support of his defenders, and he's shown that over and over again. some of the passing on the counter was just absolutely masterful too. and of course dost's finish for the 2nd.

most likely just an embarrassing blip for bayern, but dante would be a massive worry.

there's no way bayern can play that high against the top teams with dante in it. a legitimate 0/10 performance from him. de bruyne's 2 goals were just masterful displays of counter attacking football. clear tactic to run straight at dante too, who's incredibly weak if he doesn't have support of his defenders, and he's shown that over and over again. some of the passing on the counter was just absolutely masterful too. and of course dost's finish for the 2nd.

most likely just an embarrassing blip for bayern, but dante would be a massive worry.
If no injuries Bayern has Martinez, Boateng, Badstuber and Benatia all as centre backs ahead of Dante.

For some reason Pep started Dante with Benatia on the bench in this game. Think that may be the last time this happens. At least its in a league match, rather than a CL knockout.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah exactly. it's easy to forget that bayern do have a long list of injuries. of course wolfsburg were also up for it massively with the horrible malanda tragedy

dante can just never be left one on one. i wont forget when during a friendly negredo just absolutely slaughtered him whenever boateng wasnt there to help.

dont understand at all why benatia and boateng havent become to permanent cb's

Dortmund dead last

Klopp probably has about 5 games to turn it around otherwise I don't think they can justify keeping him.

I dont think taking a point from the third placed team at their home was a bad result, considering they've lost only 3 games. Not a great result, but not a bad one. Thats one more point than we won away from home in the Hinrunde

Some interesting *-ups in this Bayern - Shieß 04 game. Boateng straight red for a penalty area infringement, say goodbye to your best defender for 3 weeks. Choupo-Moting then absolutely *s the penalty kick, Neuer saving it with his chest.

Goetze taken off for Dante around 20mins, meaning Goetze has only played out 5 games this year.

Fast forward to 46th minute, Schieß04 awarded corner, and then the ref blows the whistle for HT just as they are about to take it. Madness

I'm done with football
hahaha i know man, we stink. same pattern as a lot of games. Concede goal with a horrible defensive mistake whilst missing chances and playing awful balls into the penalty area, the amount of balls Manninger just had lobbed to him in the last 10 mins was incredible.

Bad passing, bad defending, bad shooting. Bad tactics. But class players. That's a coaching issue. I think it's time to find someone who the team will play for.

Cue kaiser chief 'dortmund is like so getting relegated' post

Bad passing, bad defending, bad shooting. Bad tactics. But class players. That's a coaching issue. I think it's time to find someone who the team will play for.

Cue kaiser chief 'dortmund is like so getting relegated' post
It really is something between the ears. we need a spark to get our confidence back. I'd hate to see us change manager to be honest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back