General Sport Discussion (non-AFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

OMG, what a match!!

Gotta love young Nick, tantrums and all! One minute you want to choke him, next minute just love him all over again!:hearts:

What a gutsy kid.....huge future ahead for our Nick.:thumbsu:

Young Nicks run is over........but I'm sure the $340,000 he gets will help him through the loss.

The lad has done very well.....and I love the antics, except for the swearing. Like all young people, he needs to learn there is a time and place for that sort of thing. That will sort itself out eventually with enough fines.

Well done to Nick, he's done himself and his country proud:thumbsu:

Young Nicks run is over........but I'm sure the $340,000 he gets will help him through the loss.

The lad has done very well.....and I love the antics, except for the swearing. Like all young people, he needs to learn there is a time and place for that sort of thing. That will sort itself out eventually with enough fines.

Well done to Nick, he's done himself and his country proud:thumbsu:
He's set to make about 5 million a year according to a brand expert that was interviewed on Seven earlier today. On track for 50 million in 10 years. Not bad...

Last edited:
Bloody sensational night for Football in Australia.

Already on facebook, I've seen plenty of abuse and anti-sokkah attacks from footy bogans, but with any luck that will be a very small minority and at least the socceroos can get the credit they deserve. They are now the Champions of Asia!

Looking forward to the super bowl tomorrow. Can't watch it until the night so will be in blackout until then. Let's hope the game is worth it unlike last year. Tipping Seattle by 7

Looking forward to the super bowl tomorrow. Can't watch it until the night so will be in blackout until then. Let's hope the game is worth it unlike last year. Tipping Seattle by 7

Im going for whoever TheBrownDog isnt supporting. Since I dont know who that is..... GO UMPIRES

Probably.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

s**t ending. Why wouldn't you just run it in with a top 3 RB, leaving the Pats less than half a minute to win? FFS.
Some have called it the worst play call in Super Bowl history. Thought another ridicu-catch was going to thwart a Pats' championship. Had flashbacks to David Tyree when Kerse made the play.
Alas, I'm one happy Lions/Pat tonight!

Just discovered sportsbet.com.au streaming all NBA games live.

It seems to have no negatives, does anyone else use it and had any problems?

Loving it ATM...

They don't do every game but it is great. Get to watch my Lakers suck day in, day out
Cool, they seem to have had most games this week (can't remember one they didn't yet)

It is awesome!!

I don't want to be caught celebrating the loss of anyone's job, but by god my love of Aston Villa had seriously been tainted by Paul Lambert's stewardship. I don't know what went wrong with him, I thought he was a dynamic and tactically progressive coach before he came to Villa. I don't know if the love will come back, but at least I'm interested in tuning in again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back