Primetime Priceys shelter for degnerate punters (the betting thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melo is a cancer, no rear NBA superstar is going to head to the Knicks...bookmark that
Rear NBA superstar?

130429024012-jason-collins-profile-single-image-cut.jpg

Bullshit. They can compete. OKC been up and about. Miami arent a big market.

OKC in its current form is big market though, they sell out all their home games and they have Westy and KD...now if they lost them both they could very well slide into a small market franchise.

nah Miami went big market when LeFlog rocked up....they won't be big market for much longer though.

Atlanta are the A typical small market team, they had a perfect January and still can't fill the stadium

OKC in its current form is big market though, they sell out all their home games and they have Westy and KD...now if they lost them both they could very well slide into a small market franchise.

nah Miami went big market when LeFlog rocked up....they won't be big market for much longer though.

Atlanta are the A typical small market team, they had a perfect January and still can't fill the stadium
So big market is based purely on form? Cool so New York aint a big market and neither are Lakers. ..... lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Biggest sook in world sport Murray.
And not like a likeable oh I feel sorry for him sooking either.
It just makes you want to punch his face.
He is an absolute campaigner

Were absolutely robbed blind in that game.
Worst umpiring display of the last 10 years. Should've seen big footy even the neutrals were cutting sick.
Right in front of me

Much like that htb against us in the hawk game

Right in front of me

Much like that htb against us in the hawk game
nevermind the free against gibson which is possibly one of the worst i have ever seen :rolleyes:

Umpires had no influence on the result

GF is in October so u know who only wins them then :D

It took you playing possibly the biggest boring rabble of all time to win one, even then it took you two cracks ya useless campaigners...leave the premierships to the big boys Pricey

everyone wants a Hawks V Cats GF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back