Catch up with Fages on Big Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Were they real - or implants.
High talker?
Soft talker?
Close talker?

We need to know these things
841857-56aa7692-3d28-11e4-b4eb-3aaea0238ac5.jpg

Definitely looks like he's not an anti-dentite.

Did anyone double-dip a chip?

Did anyone ask if the Crow supplied a babka for morning tea?

And Alana Smith is most certainly spongeworthy

I now know why nix left the room for a few minutes, slammed down 20 bucks and declared 'I'm out!'

From now on, when ever Andrew Fagan does something good - we should reply with "Fagan, you magnificent bastard!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And this is why I love this board. Whilst waiting for this interview I get a good laugh at some excellent Seinfeld references. Love it.

Now can we get the bloody feedback from the meeting up yet?
On the meeting summary - I've finally had a chance to sit down and review and add my bits and pieces to the summary the other guys had thrown together (mostly Crow-eater - thanks!) We'll get a few bits and pieces clarified from the club tomorrow or the day after and then put it up.

You will all be pleased to know Allefgib has finished the summary post (haha summary. It's 6 pages)

I am now hacking away with the red pen, and we plan to send it of to Shutts tomorrow morning. Your patience has been appreciated.
It's very sensible and professional. Respect to you guys.:thumbsu:

"So what actually happened with Tippett?"

"Well you know, we were obviously keen to re-sign him and... yada yada yada, here we are today."
Triggy? Verbal??!! Why on earth didn't you get the Tippett side deal rescinded in writing?

Trigg: I can't carry a pen. I'm afraid I'll puncture my scrotum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back