Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade Alert

LWP Receives:
Pick 36

Warriors Receive: Pick 37 and McKernan

L_W_P to confirm.

Basically what I have done is give up the 45th spot on my list for an insurance policy on Bellchambers, Carlisle and Daniher. I would probably need all three to go down for McKernan to play, given Essendon still have Giles and can swing Hurley forward, but here is hoping that McKernan can play well in the VFL and show that he can offer something in the AFL if required. If he can earn himself another contract past 2015, I think he would have exceeded expectations.

I tried this last year with Fraser Thurlow, which didn't end well. Let's hope I do a little bit better this year, and the player I would have taken with my last pick stays as a Free Agent until I choose to draft him mid-season :p

Confirmed.

Pretty straight forward deal. I said Id give my potential delistees away for pick upgrades and there you have it.

Siposs
Shaw
Howlett
Hooker
Gilbert

All still on the table :)

Will update all this tonight.

Ill also be putting the draft order on page one.

Once Tutty signs up to UF we will set a list management deadline for delistings and trade to confirm the final order.

Last edited:
All lists are updated on UF now. Zim^zuM - with your list I've temporarily delisted Bruce and Ellis-Yolmen. If you want someone else de-listed instead then let us know and we can swap it. Can still make changes so feel free to keep trading up until the deadline.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys. Yeah ive been a little slack on the weekend...

Everything from the McKernan trade still needs to be processed Rockford

With UC announcing the deadline I was planning on just updating everything in one hit. Appreciate the help amigo!

Ill update the lists now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back