Social Off Topic Thread - House of Dastardly Crax

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shell
upload_2015-2-2_11-55-34.jpeg
images
While saying this , we stand with one hand on our hip, looking like a handle, and the other one ,on the other side, bent to look like a spout :p

images
That is not me, by the way lol

Last edited:
Morning guys ... afternoon over east :)

Come into work to see a champagne Yaris accidently parked in front of the executive parking driveway. Gave me a good Monday chuckle.
Who says the execs can't drive Yarises? :)
Good morning to you, too, UFOT.
What a lovely day it is, too!
I'll be happy if the heat can stay away till 3pm like it did yesterday. :)

How's your place after the storm??

Jeez I totally missed this playing cricket yesterday but how the **** did Labor win QLD in one term when they held less than 10 seats. (Inb4 Abbott)

I know there's anti coalition attitude atm but to gain near on 40 seats is insane.

Biggest insanity IMO was how "weasel" Newman was swept to power at the previous election, didn't take Queenslanders long to realise their mistake thankfully.

Now waiting gleefully for Abbott to fall on his sword or get the dagger between the shoulder blades.

Biggest insanity IMO was how "weasel" Newman was swept to power at the previous election, didn't take Queenslanders long to realise their mistake thankfully.

Now waiting gleefully for Abbott to fall on his sword or get the dagger between the shoulder blades.
Goodness gracious- I know what you're trying up do.

They're the same Qlders who voted Sir Joh in time after time... ;)

"The greatest thing that could happen to the state and nation is when we get rid of all the media ... then we could live in peace and tranquillity and no one would know anything."

Well Turnbull and Bishop just pledged their support so yeah, I'd say he's dead meat for sure. :)
Well they're no Gillard, so who knows, really? Turnbull just doesn't seem to want to have the responsibility, Bishop is untried... Guess it could be her, though there's a third person in the frame, according to our papers today: Brough, from Qld.

Well they're no Gillard, so who knows, really? Turnbull just doesn't seem to want to have the responsibility, Bishop is untried... Guess it could be her, though there's a third person in the frame, according to our papers today: Brough, from Qld.

Reckon Malcome will be salivating at what's happening at the moment, may give the impression he's not interested but given the chance he'll be in like a rat up a drainpipe I have no doubt.

Don't thing Brough is a serious contender ............................

"Fairfax Media has confirmed with multiple sources that Mr Brough has been approached to act as a leadership circuit-breaker. He is said to be a taking a wait and see approach.
Mr Brough, who sits on the backbench after reclaiming a seat in the Federal Parliament in 2013, is seen as a credible "suicide bomber" who could open the door for other leadership contenders such as Foreign Affairs Minister Julie Bishop and Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull to enter the fray."

Who says the execs can't drive Yarises? :)
Good morning to you, too, UFOT.
What a lovely day it is, too!
I'll be happy if the heat can stay away till 3pm like it did yesterday. :)

How's your place after the storm??

There are a few Porshes, Mercs and BMWs in the parking but a few older model Barinas as well :)

But I didn't mean that. They parked in front of the DRIVEWAY of the executive parking. Meaning that unless you have a car that can scale the curb without a scratching your car, you are not getting into the parking today :)

Didn't notice anything wrong with the house yesterday but it sure was blowing a lot. How about yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back