Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What was Lambert thinking playing a high line against the pace of our attack?

Finishing off the second half now - Villa looked absolutely knackered after their pressing from the first half.

If Bellerin keeps playing like this, I don't think Debuchy gets back in the XI. Immense talent.

Villa were quite poor, but you can only play against who you play against. That was a comprehensive smashing especially in the last 20 minutes or so when we went for the kill.

Good line up too I thought and nice to hit 5 with our best player not even in the squad. Clean sheet and +5 on GD (which will be very important at the end of the season). Great stuff.

Now to hit another 5 in the NLD next week.

Very solid performance but need to be a bit more consistent and clinical (yes, i know we won 5-0) against that other lot next week. That lull from the first goal 'til HT could've been costly if it wasn't for Ospina's save off the header late in the first half. Overall great performance, we should've put the game beyond doubt earlier than we did, but hopefully that's down to players coming back from injury and finding form and touch. Need a result next week.

Edit: Any conclusion regarding the goal chalked off for offside? Was pretty touch and go...

If Bellerin keeps playing like this, I don't think Debuchy gets back in the XI. Immense talent.
He's always looked good going forward. But every week, he looks better and better defending. His positioning just keeps improving.

Watching live I thought it was offside, Ozil seemed to hesitate at first then continue when he realised there was no initial flag.
Looked onside on the replay though.

As bad as Villa were, I thought Le Coq again was immense.

That was an absolute battering and a combination of us being good and villa very poor, If we can manage to win at the lane we could go on a long winning run I feel.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Decent kick off time too.

Sanchez is expected to be back, but who knows with our mystery one week injuries that turn into much longer than that.

Team seems pretty settled for the first time this season. Would go with

Ospina
Bellerin Mertesacker Koscielny Monreal
Coq Ramsey
Sanchez Cazorla Ozil
Giroud

If Alexis is not fit, then Walcott to the right.

My thoughts on the filth are well known, working with the most arrogant man in melbourne who is also a yid does not help how ******* anxious this fixture makes me. He makes eddie mcguire look humble and James hird almost sorry.
Anyway, I'm going for a score draw , as much as I'm praying for a win. I went around to this blokes house for one NLD, the one where Cesc scored two in a minute, cut a long story short, his missus has banned me. * I hate s*urs.

My thoughts on the filth are well known, working with the most arrogant man in melbourne who is also a yid does not help how ******* anxious this fixture makes me. He makes eddie mcguire look humble and James hird almost sorry.
Anyway, I'm going for a score draw , as much as I'm praying for a win. I went around to this blokes house for one NLD, the one where Cesc scored two in a minute, cut a long story short, his missus has banned me. **** I hate s*urs.

I reckon we can cause them a lot of grief with pace and movement on the counter attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back