Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Djockovic wins his 5th Aust Open in four sets 6-0 in the fourth... Not bad for someone Labouring and looking Flat!

I always used to love it when they'd say work in groups, then get a couple of the best looking sheilas in your group. F*** what the lecturer said, talk about plans for the upcoming weekend. :D

Ahh f*****g hell, Cointreau. Got pissed as a fart off that by myself at home once. Never again.
It's magnificent!

Tumbler glasses full of ice, filled to the brim with Cointreau - gets a very nice buzz going!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last night I had a bowl of strawberries macerated with Cointreau and some double cream - it was sensational!
I'm glad Cointreau has some other use than Long Island ice teas!

This is the exact reason why gridiron is so rubbish. The supposed last 20 seconds of the game has gone for 10 minutes.
Yeah I tried to watch the final quarter, but even with a close score I ended up reading a book and watching best/worst mortal kombat fatalities on youtube.

Probably only 10mins of actually action over three hours. An advertisers wetdream.

I'll pass.

I highly recommend a little Cointreau in in addition to tequila when making Margaritas.
Well if it's recommended on Bigfooty AND taste.com I'm all in :) Thanks for the tip I'm usually brain dead when it comes to alcohol concoctions.

Well if it's recommended on Bigfooty AND taste.com I'm all in :) Thanks for the tip I'm usually brain dead when it comes to alcohol concoctions.
http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/5047/margarita - my recipe is a little different though, I use lemon and lime juice instead of just lime and I'm one for Margaritas on the rocks instead of frozen and no salty rim on the glass for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back