2015 NTFA SEASON

OneEyedPie7

All Australian
Mar 21, 2006
Launceston
AFL Club
Collingwood
Been over a month now, give us the names of these big recruits you spoke of, or did they realise playing out there wasn't worth the $300 a game......

I think you will find my information is accurate more often than not if you go through my posting history in this thread. Aren't you the dickhead who said Finch wasn't going anywhere? How's that looking now?

Note the word 'could' in my post. A select number of players, who I will refrain from naming; Approached Evandale with a potential deal. In the end, Evandale wouldn't commit to the said deal and broke off negotiations.

End of story.

OneEyedPie7

All Australian
Mar 21, 2006
Launceston
AFL Club
Collingwood
You no idea

Cameron Gard, Jake Price, Brad Trotter, Kaleb Laycock: All at Longford

Matt Lowe: At the time of posting had signed at Longford. Has since gone to Bridport. Would you like his number to confirm this? I'm sure he would relish talking to a shitdick like yourself.

Josh Chugg: Ben's cousin, so of course he talked to him.

Jono Smart: Signed at Longford

Bennett, Kelly and the Thorp boys: Ben Chugg spoke to each of them.

So in summary, you don't have a clue mate.

OneEyedPie7

All Australian
Mar 21, 2006
Launceston
AFL Club
Collingwood
So there has been a few rumours I am hearing floating about!
First one is that the pack of thugs that was at Fingal and are now at Longford are at it again.
Heard from a good source that a group of about 15 Longford players on Guards bucks day were out of control by about midday at Deloraine.
apparently 2 or 3 15-16 year old Deloraine boys copped a flogging from tough man Jake Price, His Dad and Mathew Lowe for wearing a Deloraine singlet in the young boys own home Town.
Charges have been laid?.
If this is true it is an absolute disgrace and the people involved should be outed for life!!!
Next one I am hearing is Hillwood have lost 95% of last years senior squad and are looking to be the whipping boys of 2015.
South have lost 5-6 players that have gone to the Storm or chasing cash around the country clubs
The Parrots are looking like premiership favourites and apparently have a few tricks up their sleeve.

My tip this year
Parrots
South
Del City
Bracknell
Scottsdale
Rocha
Gtown
Hillwood

Longford to be kicked out of the League before the end of season

Were you born without the aid of a brain? I assume you're absolutely certain those set of events actually occurred. You do realise Australia has no legislation in place pertaining to freedom of speech. You could end up with a nice defamation of character case on your hands (and don't worry, people are aware of the s**t you have been dribbling). To set the record straight. There was a bucks party on that day and the individuals you mentioned were drinking in Deloraine for a short period of time. There was a brief commotion, but nobody was hit and no charges have been laid.

In future I would think long and hard about what you post. I can tell you're not an overly intelligent or literate man, but do try and consider any comment you make in future.

You dickhead.

Turbos mail

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 15, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
If You're willing to mix it with the men you've got to take the good with the bad even if it includes getting a clip around the back of the head. It goes in cycles they will be doing it to the 15/16 year old kids in 10-15 years time.

Just sitting on the couch reading some big footy posts and I came across this and feel obliged to respond..
Mate I'm not from Tassie but this is ridicules. If this is true (as I wasn't there) this is a pretty low act as we need to encourage the younger kids to play footy. It's not tough to whack 15/16 year old kids. Hopefully these guys get there's,either on ground or off ground. If this happened to my kid I would wait for the guy or guys in the car park and punch the sh## out of them to teach them a lesson. Then they would probably go to the cops as they seem like cowards from what I'm reading..
Anyway that's my say!!! Got to go as 20/20 big bash about to start...

The Parrot

Rookie
Jan 15, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Were you born without the aid of a brain? I assume you're absolutely certain those set of events actually occurred. You do realise Australia has no legislation in place pertaining to freedom of speech. You could end up with a nice defamation of character case on your hands (and don't worry, people are aware of the s**t you have been dribbling). To set the record straight. There was a bucks party on that day and the individuals you mentioned were drinking in Deloraine for a short period of time. There was a brief commotion, but nobody was hit and no charges have been laid.

In future I would think long and hard about what you post. I can tell you're not an overly intelligent or literate man, but do try and consider any comment you make in future.

You dickhead.

OneEyedPie you have a lot to say.. you seem to think you know a lot more then you really do, obviously your a Longford boy and sound like your just as much a low life as the heroes that had a crack at the young fellas.
Yes i do know exactly what happened, i HAVE got the full story from boys i know out that way and your story couldn't be any further from the truth so anyway i couldn't give a s**t about your defamation of character case... how about you get the facts before chirping off your fat mouth!!

leb16

Senior List
Mar 28, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Still no charges laid so I'm hearing so you sure you have the full story or just one sided parrot?

OneEyedPie7

All Australian
Mar 21, 2006
Launceston
AFL Club
Collingwood
OneEyedPie you have a lot to say.. you seem to think you know a lot more then you really do, obviously your a Longford boy and sound like your just as much a low life as the heroes that had a crack at the young fellas.
Yes i do know exactly what happened, i HAVE got the full story from boys i know out that way and your story couldn't be any further from the truth so anyway i couldn't give a s**t about your defamation of character case... how about you get the facts before chirping off your fat mouth!!

I was there on the day, so I'm pretty sure I'm across what happened. I'm also not a Longford boy cobba. You have obviously been fed the edited version of events Parrot. Back to drinking your own bath water mate.

scottsdale pies

Draftee
Jan 29, 2012
launceston
AFL Club
Hawthorn
lets get the ball rolling and see if there anyone changing clubs already, rumours etc.
Ive heard ant taylor to coach bnorth with wickham signing.
ben chugg to coach longford
rocha have lost a few to the storm with philpot including cousins and etchell
gary shipton to coach bracknell

edale have signed axton as assistant
roy thomas as perth assistant
Liam Bourke and Zeik Johnston back at Scottsdale as well as a few others signing up
Rainbow has signed at Bracknell so Ive being told

Mr Bionic

Rookie
Dec 7, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Sam okeefe has committed to scottsdale aswell and is expected to sign also i believe shayden brown from rocherlea is also going to fingal with hayden bannister.

leb16

Senior List
Mar 28, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
chamberlain from hillwood to sdale crows for $600. haha isnt worth $6

footychamp6

Rookie
Dec 19, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Heard rumours , runner - up in prospect s 2011 senior best and fairest winner , J.pearce and his mate j Buller on the return to the nest , after spending 3 years in qld playing should have gained some experience , heard Pearce coached up there as well
Could be handy for prospect if true

DANMAN

Senior List
Aug 27, 2006
LAUNCESTON
AFL Club
North Melbourne
A month till the start . Clearances are showing a big of activity . Any more goss on potential player moves . ? Who does everybody like in regards to the teams this year .

Slade_wil

Draftee
Mar 8, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Had heard that roy thomas changed mind and left perth yet clerance in for him can anyone confirm this? havent heard much from meander or south how are they travelling?

Any practice match scores?

becjudd

Rookie
Feb 22, 2012
Qld
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Had heard that roy thomas changed mind and left perth yet clerance in for him can anyone confirm this? havent heard much from meander or south how are they travelling?

Any practice match scores?
Did here Beau Green from Launceston has signed at South Launceston another huge in if this is true.

summerfeels

Rookie
Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Pretty sure bracknell got an absolute thumping in their practice match, also could be interesting over next week or so with the u18 comp as predicted apparently folding? Or some teams are, should be fun to see where half the players end up now. Any truth to fingal folding? Heard they only have 25ish registered players now and maybe Tamar are in the same boat?

DANMAN

Senior List
Aug 27, 2006
LAUNCESTON
AFL Club
North Melbourne
D
Pretty sure bracknell got an absolute thumping in their practice match, also could be interesting over next week or so with the u18 comp as predicted apparently folding? Or some teams are, should be fun to see where half the players end up now. Any truth to fingal folding? Heard they only have 25ish registered players now and maybe Tamar are in the same boat?

did hear a rumour that the Coach (Maynard) has quit Fingal and they look like folding .

leb16

Senior List
Mar 28, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
good to see fingal have got a team up.
also perth with fev now playing for didak I see in the clearances they have a few Devonport TSL players playing aswell for the one off match, shaun etchell also perth. take a chunk out of the budget you would think.

The Voice of Sport

Senior List
Mar 19, 2007
Tasmania
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
good to see fingal have got a team up.
also perth with fev now playing for didak I see in the clearances they have a few Devonport TSL players playing aswell for the one off match, shaun etchell also perth. take a chunk out of the budget you would think.

Absolutely, but good on them for having a crack. Fev is a much better option than Didak, Johnson was a waste of cash but Fev should bring more of a crowd ($$) for them.

Great to see Fingal staying alive, but for how long will be the question, and what happens if they start getting thumped by 200+ points every week, will the players stick around? Lets hope so otherwise the NTFA might have a bit of egg on their face trying to clean up the mess.

Adam H

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Aug 23, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Anyone got any info on Paul Hudson or Adam Joyce? What type of players they are.

Love_Grove

Debutant
Sep 27, 2012
Tasmania
AFL Club
Collingwood
Tips for round one anyone?

Scottsdale to beat Hillwood by 40
Deloraine to beat George Town by 150+
Bridgenorth to beat Longford by 20
Rocherlea over Bracknell by 12

Back