Toast The media....*Nods Head*

Remove this Banner Ad

I think your right i.e. the bet being with Kane about what? I forget.
Don't know what you mean with Chad even'ing up the score. Hope he did tho'.
Most recently, he was seeing Ashe Thompson, the ex-wife of Crows champ Scott Thompson.lol

I think the thing with Ryder is that he is above average and slightly inconsistent but he has a very high ceiling. The Ryder we saw at Essendon will not be the Ryder we get at Alberton, and I can't wait until he gets the chance to show exactly that when all the Essendon bullshit is behind him.
The thing about Paddy without putting too much pressure on him is there are players out there looking to improve that may feel the club that they are at at the present time may not getting the best out of them. They see Paddy improve they may be thinking I can better a better footballer at Port. Paddy going up a level could have very good players knocking on our door.

Last edited:

Well at least his lack of footy knowledge doesn't stop at the borders.

I think his footy knowledge stops at the borders of his skull.

Bickley's not too bad. You can hear the frustration in his voice every time he tries to put together a reasonably well thought out, coherent argument and that Neanderthal on the other side of the desk keeps yelling over the top of him. I reckon he and Kane will make a pretty decent duo when Kornes hangs up the boots.

Bickley's not too bad. You can hear the frustration in his voice every time he tries to put together a reasonably well thought out, coherent argument and that Neanderthal on the other side of the desk keeps yelling over the top of him. I reckon he and Kane will make a pretty decent duo when Kornes hangs up the boots.

I agree. I don't have a problem with Bickley. I reckon one of his first exchanges after he got the gig was talking about the AFL list (nation wide) which was the best placed and he rated ours as that. Has been positive when he should, and I don't remember many (if any) low blows. Even the Ryder comments mentioned above, if I heard correct were not bagging Ryder - or even agreeing he was a once a month player, but more balancing rowes over the top - he's better than Franklin stuff - saying his best was very good, and his improved fitness etc would help him.
Rowe is another kettle of fish however. I reckon a Kane Cornes/Bickley sports show would be quite appealing, but it wont happen as rowe is their go-to game caller (for some reason) and they need to keep him 100% employed.

His frustration is pretty transparent at times but Bicks can often come across as a direct spokesperson for AFC and that's what irks me the most. He uses a lot of first person terminology in reference to his secondary employer when discussing issues that affect both clubs.
While he is an employed (or volunteer now, who knows, who gives a ****) member of AFC, they still claim to be an SA footy show encompassing both sides of the fence.

I can't wait for AFL360 so i can only tune into 5aa during Adelaide's yearly scandal.

The Sunrise weather girl has done her reports at various tourist spots in SA during the week. This morning she's at Alberton Oval, decked out in a Port guernsey. Kochie talked up family day during the first live cross. The power of David.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

th

th

th

Remove this Banner Ad

Back