Official Match Thread S19 R3: Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

This point keeps being raised, but really you're just feeding him. For every post in here of Soggy's, there would be about 3 or 4 Warriors' posts responding to it. Maybe this thread will move on if you as a team don't devote so much time responding to him.
When we're out at a party, which we often are because we have a great Captain who looks after us, sometimes it gets so late that there is only one fat chick left in the building. We'll still talk to that fat chick even though she's so ugly that nobody wants to bang her. That's just the kind of team we are.

When we're out at a party, which we often are because we have a great Captain who looks after us, sometimes it gets so late that there is only one fat chick left in the building. We'll still talk to that fat chick even though she's so ugly that nobody wants to bang her. That's just the kind of team we are.
Post reported by one of the fat chicks on the royals team.

Given you're making maybe three or four posts to every one of mine, Im quite comfortable continuing with this. I have not much else on today, how about you? :thumbsu:
That'll generally happen when half of your side feels the need to respond to my every post. You see, I'm a bad knightmare they can't seem to get out of their head.

So you're comfortable continuing now despite earlier pleading for me to leave to avoid further ridicule over your comprehension failures. How is that by the way? Realised your ineptitude yet?

Next season when we meet - I say you as in your team because you won't be around - you could try and banter about the game, instead of focusing on your faux paus tough guy image that's getting you nowhere.

We'll have finally made finals, have a two game winning streak over the Warriors and you'll have no game related content left to make you feel superior on the field.

That's all you have to hang your hat on at the moment because you're certainly justifying your lack of credentials and relevancy off the field.

The fact is that this is the worst pre-match thread I've ever witnessed, and we all know who the main culprits are.

You have potential if you knuckle down and decide to leave the cesspool of a place you come from behind... Adapt or forever live with the stigma you're associated with.

That'll generally happen when half of your side feels the need to respond to my every post. You see, I'm a bad knightmare they can't seem to get out of their head.

So you're comfortable continuing now despite earlier pleading for me to leave to avoid further ridicule over your comprehension failures. How is that by the way? Realised your ineptitude yet?

Next season when we meet - I say you as in your team because you won't be around - you could try and banter about the game, instead of focusing on your faux paus tough guy image that's getting you nowhere.

We'll have finally made finals, have a two game winning streak over the Warriors and you'll have no game related content left to make you feel superior on the field.

That's all you have to hang your hat on at the moment because you're certainly justifying your lack of credentials and relevancy off the field.

The fact is that this is the worst pre-match thread I've ever witnessed, and we all know who the main culprits are.

You have potential if you knuckle down and decide to leave the cesspool of a place you come from behind... Adapt or forever live with the stigma you're associated with.

Lol no.

Wall of text fail! :thumbsu:

It takes 2 to tango Royals.

You've (Soggy mostly) fallen into the mistake that many clubs make when they play us - trying to go toe to toe.

Never wrestle with a pig, you'll get dirty, and the pig will like it.

Better to keep it light-hearted and creative, then everyone can enjoy themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having said that, being the dour back pocket, and all around team guy that I am.......I'd happily take one for the team and sleep with her

I did before I quoted you. Why even bother post that? Seriously?

Why is he writing walls of text about how he's a better ttroll than I am? This is supposed to ba a banter thread about Royals v Warriors? Is that no longer important?

Actually considering you;re ontributing nothing to this conversation as well, Im starting to see the problem here is the Royals, god forbid we do what we're actually here for?

In the short term, the fact he spent a good ten minutes writing that and I gave him 5 seconds of reponse, amuses me. He clearly is craving some kind of "Im getting under your skin" validation. Which he isnt, so voila. :thumbsu:

You've (Soggy mostly) fallen into the mistake that many clubs make when they play us - trying to go toe to toe.

Better to keep it light-hearted and creative, then everyone can enjoy themselves.
Rarely has a more apt analogy been uttered :D
Agree, so when you play us we can all go...
images

:):thumbsu:

Does anyone like him?

I guess that makes him the Tony Liberatory (in his last few years) of the SFA as no one liked him either.

I'd be careful with those sort of terms considering this time last season you actually ran and disappeared after we gave you a bit of lip.

As I said in that thread, you were actually pretty good at the dragons. What happened after that? Is it just poor leadership that's let you down?

I think it's a little bit more than that. FR has probably tried to curb the Bay 13 out of these guys but their just too tainted. Realising that he was in over his head, he's just decided to adapt his posting into that style instead so he can then claim influence. Then the few posters that weren't Bay 13 regulars only have them as their guidance, so posters like you are left with no option but to join in.

It's all quite a sad reality, and when like in previous instances of the league getting an influx of Bay 13 posters, they get bored of everyone else not playing along with their antics and leave, the Warriors are going to be left pretty much stranded and I'm not sure FR is good enough to save the club from extinction/mergers. Especially when you consider his track record.

I'd be careful with those sort of terms considering this time last season you actually ran and disappeared after we gave you a bit of lip.

As I said in that thread, you were actually pretty good at the dragons. What happened after that? Is it just poor leadership that's let you down?

I think it's a little bit more than that. FR has probably tried to curb the Bay 13 out of these guys but their just too tainted. Realising that he was in over his head, he's just decided to adapt his posting into that style instead so he can then claim influence. Then the few posters that weren't Bay 13 regulars only have them as their guidance, so posters like you are left with no option but to join in.

It's all quite a sad reality, and when like in previous instances of the league getting an influx of Bay 13 posters, they get bored of everyone else not playing along with their antics and leave, the Warriors are going to be left pretty much stranded and I'm not sure FR is good enough to save the club from extinction/mergers. Especially when you consider his track record.
A that's a no?......
Now come down off that high horse before you hurt yourself

Pigs?

You lot are incapable of going toe to toe with me in any area.

Your half baked responses are proof of that.

The use of the words 'melt,' 'stalker,' 'button masher,' just to name a few, is evidence your feeble minds don't have any substance.

You can keep living your day dream, I'll live in reality, because you're trying mighty hard to convince yourselves otherwise.

Your captains inability to let go after I recently made him look like a fool is what tore this thread apart from the seams. The evidence is there on the first page. Not to mention the Admin finding some of your posting broke site rules.

The Warriors will be forever incapable of standing alongside the Royals both on and off the field. We Have losing records against 10 sides and the Warriors ain't one, despite the fact we've been terrible.

We're the premier posting unit it the league which is the reason FR is so enraged and we're one of the most relevant, again, much to the dismay of FR who's spent the best part of a day sooking in okey's thread.

I should mention all our individual accolades, but it'd be like shovelling s**t uphill getting it through to your thick skulls.

Do I blame my teammates for refusing to participate in this thread ? Absolutely not... In fact I endorse it.

I also liked your first sentence, it was rather amusing since this is only the 3rd club you've played this season, and it's the only season I've seen you involved in.

That's ok, you can keep on thinking this is Bay 13 in which it's some kind of trolling competition where undeveloped minds go to get their kicks, we'll keep tearing you down.

Thank you doctor.

But from what you're saying, it's OK for you to give alex lip - and that's good posting - but when we do it, it's not and it's a Bay 13 thing...

Ahh hypocrisy at it's finest. Any chance you could post something funny or banter-ish or are we only going to get more hypocritical psycho-babble from you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back