Banter Richpho Tigers vs Western Porkroll - FREE FOOD POISONING!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know when there Bulldogs fans in front of you? When the 15 year old girl tells off her daughter for smoking.

You'd have to find a bulldogs supporter to confirm that theory...Better chance of finding a Yowie.

Times Richmond has finished 9th in the last 10 years - 2

Finals appearances in the last 10 years:
Tigers - 2
Bulldogs - 11

LOL

Ok then... Grandfinal wins since the mid fifties ????

its bloody decent of you blokes to even be bothered bantering with the fleabags

bloody decent

:p

If we don't show them a glimpse of intelligence, culture and wit occasionally, what will they have to aspire to?

Bulldogs produce great ambassadors for the game. Luke Darcy would have to be the most unbiased and impartial commentators in the media.
Disclaimer some sarcasm intended

Quick metadata questionnaire, sponsored by the Australian Government.

How many of your wives, mothers, and girlfriends have worked at my favourite pub, the Royal?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quick metadata questionnaire, sponsored by the Australian Government.

How many of your wives, mothers, and girlfriends have worked at my favourite pub, the Royal?

I know I wouldn't need to explain this to other clubs supporters, but you do realise that "wives, mothers, and girlfriends" aren't usually the same person, right?

I know I wouldn't need to explain this to other clubs supporters, but you do realise that "wives, mothers, and girlfriends" aren't usually the same person, right?

It's Richmond though, so they are all from the same family...

If I was talking about our respectively appalling recent Grand Finals records, I would have mentioned that. Not surprisingly I'd much rather discuss Richmonds appalling Finals appearances over the last 30 years instead, which makes our relative success look positively dynastic compared to yours.

TL;DR: Our record of winning **** all in recent times is considerably better than yours.

Ok I'll bite. How do you compare two piles of **** all?? Much less have one pile come out on top of the other...:p:D

Anyone know if Dustin Martin will be playing for the Tiger cubs? Being first game of the season, just wondering if he will be distracted from all of the pretty white lines

Libba jr...Libba jr oh & Libba jr....That's all I've got to say about that....

You RICHMOND supporters... you forget all about your suburbs roots (swampland slums that flooded every year) ... now you're all gentrified... soft as!
Whole bloody club is divided between feral and gentrified. Rednecks and Metros... Plumbers and hairdressers.

You say that like it's a bad thing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back