Injury The Rat trapped

Remove this Banner Ad

Awful news both he and knight out until mid season and radar indefinite ...as awful as this sounds I'm glad it's not 3 top 10 players as we would be screwed . All the best for radar to get back to full everyday health and the other 2 have plenty of time to make a name for themselves so lets stick by them

Awful news both he and knight out until mid season and radar indefinite ...as awful as this sounds I'm glad it's not 3 top 10 players as we would be screwed . All the best for radar to get back to full everyday health and the other 2 have plenty of time to make a name for themselves so lets stick by them

Looking at it from a opportunist lens, with Otto, Radar, Knight and Rat all on long term injuries we do have tge oppodtunity to provide opportunities to ouf rookie listed pkayers......

Looking at it from a opportunist lens, with Otto, Radar, Knight and Rat all on long term injuries we do have tge oppodtunity to provide opportunities to ouf rookie listed pkayers......

We have to be positive in light of negative news.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard about this one after the other(s). I would assume the others were not as serious as first thought. does give me confidence in the source(s) however.

Can I ask when you heard about the RAT injury?

Also - any of the players that were left out of the SQUAD FOR THE FIRST PRESEASON GAME the players that had the leg injuries?

Last edited:
Can I ask when you heard about the RAT injury?

Also - any of the players that were left out of RD 1 the players that had the leg injuries?
There has been no side named for RD 1?
(yes I'm being difficult - i don't really want to expose too much. I answered the question on the naming of players and whether they were playing this sunday. I deliberately said 'No'. only as there were two questions in the mix.. so either feel safe to assume i don't know any other names.. or if I did that they are not playing :p)

There has been no side named for RD 1?
(yes I'm being difficult - i don't really want to expose too much. I answered the question on the naming of players and whether they were playing this sunday. I deliberately said 'No'. only as there were two questions in the mix.. so either feel safe to assume i don't know any other names.. or if I did that they are not playing :p)

RD 1 of the preseason.... You are becoming such a stickler.

I wonder who of Pods, Thommo, Danger, Douglas, Mackay and Sauce has a leg injury.....

Jeez, how do we compare to other clubs when it comes to serious pre-season injuries? Seems like we're always getting a few (and some bizarre ones at that) but maybe all clubs have this kind of attrition rate.

I spotted that too. As a newbeeeeee on here didnt want to say. May have tweaked something hence not named NAB yet.

No need to get the Ferrari out of the garage for a lap around the block race

We have much more important races to be won ;)

Phil has said he'd be giving more young ones a go in NAB 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back