Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curiosity, but really I could only get that far in before the childishness became too much. I couldn't put my finger on why the AFC act the way they do (lollipop ties, changing the club song to sound more lame, referring to fans as customers etc) but now that I've heard that and seen the youtube video of their cheer squad singing practice sessions I understand that it's not really about football but more about trying to find an identity, kind of like having many personalities in one head.

That's it in a nutshell floodbuster . They are exactly like having many personalities in the one head. Glenelg, North, South, West.....

We are Port Adelaide.

I heard the following quote multiple times this morning from a coach: guess who....

"We will get what's coming to us"

lol, we could probably file a copyright infringement on the crows at this point.

I heard the following quote multiple times this morning from a coach: guess who....

"We will get what's coming to us"

What's coming to them is a flogging of monumental proportions, so he's got that part right.

Ours (the Crows) game is sold out so they can't get anymore attendance yet the AFL have still blocked the live streaming of the game - Fox aren't covering it.

Absolute disgrace. No HD telecasts (unless foxtel), and not all games covered. * me.

They aren't showing our game from Norwood Oval either, which is strange because their reasoning was that they couldn't get a decent enough 4G/satellite coverage in regional areas to adequately stream the game. 7mate had no troubles broadcasting the SANFL from Norwood last year.

I've been away for a few days so I may have missed it but there seems to be a distinct lack of commentary on the Crows recent financial results.

Was there any indication of what caused their loss? (apart from the obvious issues with the stadium deal)

I've been away for a few days so I may have missed it but there seems to be a distinct lack of commentary on the Crows recent financial results.

Was there any indication of what caused their loss? (apart from the obvious issues with the stadium deal)

Blamed it on Sando pretty much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blamed it on Sando pretty much.

We've been there and done that, with the Choco fiasco. Yet another thing those pesky bunch from Westlake's are copying from us! o_O:D

Sounds as if Gillon has turned the decision over, all games can be streamed by the clubs now.

So I would assume we will now have coverage of the Norwood oval match.

I just heard this on Triple M as well. They said the Crows game in Port Lincoln will be streamed live, lets hope the club gets on this same train as well.

What kind of name is Gillon anyway? Did they accidently G instead of D then just not fix it?
Yes. It's like the Walt Gisney logo. But people just pretend its Disney anyway.
7B90696A-009E-43FA-BC8F-71CB8BAEE197.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back