2015 Pre-Season (All news, press conferences, training reports)

Great news, I would have loved to go but have work Saturday and wouldn't have been able to make it. Now I'll just have to try make it home in time and stream it! It's been way too long since we've taken the field. Can't wait to see our new look midfield in their first hit out, especially in our proper guernsey

Great to hear about the stream - if the NEAFL can manage it with some of their games it would have been a bit silly to not see an AFL pre-season game without any coverage.

Going to be a busy day with the NZ/Aus game on as well!

You could of said that about Crisp until his final six games last year and now he is going to be better than Beams.

He just needs to find his form and get back into the side.

...and get traded to Collingwood. :p

xplo

Premiership Player
Jun 14, 2004
The Original 'Cougar'
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lions
Stinks of some sort of stunt to show they listen to fans by 'bowing to pressure". Wouldnt put it past them.

If they had stuck to their original stupid decision, we'd all be bitching - quite rightly so.

Whatever the motivation, if they arrive at the right decision in time to fix it, I'm happy to give them credit for it . Gift horses and such.

Hornet1

Debutant
Aug 23, 2009
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
There is a ripper insight into the big brown dizzle on the fox footy facebook site. Just a handful of current players laughing about the things browny would say during games. Made me laugh!!!

jackess

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 10, 2005
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Why the * does Friday's game start at 3:10 (12:10 Perth time)?! Do people in Coffs Harbour not work on Fridays. They couldn't schedule it for the weekend or somewhere with lights.

They better upload the replay very quickly.

Why the **** does Friday's game start at 3:10 (12:10 Perth time)?! Do people in Coffs Harbour not work on Fridays. They couldn't schedule it for the weekend or somewhere with lights.

They better upload the replay very quickly.
A 3:10 start on a Friday would be f**king stupid, fortunately it's at 7:10

Had me scared for a second there!

jackess

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 10, 2005
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
A 3:10 start on a Friday would be f**king stupid, fortunately it's at 7:10

Had me scared for a second there!

I was going off this pic the Lions uploaded to Facebook. Which is actually 1:10 WA time.
image.jpg

Back